• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Mew Mew Super Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
  • can i join? oh, and ppl who want to close this thread, i have a message for you:

this forum is way too strict, you need to: GET A LIFE!!!! you know, live a little, who cares if the post is only two lines long? who cares if they say spelling errors like 'adn' or 'taht', really, a WHO CARES??? as long as we have fun thats all taht should matter, got it? you people will grow up to be boring buzness men that are still single at the age fo 75 due to the fact they dont have a life, bacicly: stuck-up rule obsessed freaks=not very many friends, single at teh age of 75, adn as boring as a essay on sand

now that tahts over, heres my form:

Name: naruto
    Personality: very calm and collected, if angered, a force to be reconed with
    Looks: red shirt and pants, red eyes(weird, i know, adn yes, they are naturally that color) brown hair, and a fire pendant necklace
    Animal genes: lion monkey
    Other info: when in mew mew form, uses a key staff as a wepon (think keyblade, only longer, adn without the hand gaurd) is very nice adn will defend friends at any cost, but due to the fact he just moved from america, he dosnt have any friends yet
    Mew Mew info: very agile, can jump over a large wall with ease, adn goes around barefoot when in mew mew form(but can walk over glass without getting hurt)

(will that do? cuz i actually like TMM/MMP)

Kurosaki

can i join? oh, and ppl who want to close this thread, i have a message for you:

this forum is way too strict, you need to: GET A LIFE!!!! you know, live a little, who cares if the post is only two lines long? who cares if they say spelling errors like 'adn' or 'taht', really, a WHO CARES??? as long as we have fun thats all taht should matter, got it? you people will grow up to be boring buzness men that are still single at the age fo 75 due to the fact they dont have a life, bacicly: stuck-up rule obsessed freaks=not very many friends, single at teh age of 75, adn as boring as a essay on sand
    1) This place isn't even half as strict as some places...
    2) I have a life, perhaps its you who doesn't have one.
    3) Lots of people care about post length and spelling, and just because you don't, gives you no right to flame them.
    4) People have more fun WITH longer posts and good spelling, since its hard to read bad spelling like yours. Hopefully you can understand me okay.
    5) I have plans for my future, and being a business man isn't one of them. However, my father is a business man, so I find that comment quite insulting to him.
    6) I'm far from boring, ask any of my 40 friends...

If you're going to say its too strict then use "who cares" as a reason, you haven't really proven your point have you? But have rather flamed a large group of people, congrats.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • ooc:whats happening!Did my rp get in trouble?
    OH!Hello new member!Welcome to T.M.M.S.A.!(short for having to spell the tittle out)
    Hope u enjoy!Because the first character just tranformed yesterday!Hee/hee!

Years
  • ooc: ..eekss..it's been awile..

ic: Yuu stared at the girl. (Hia)
    He walked to the desy nearest and sat down.

"Very well..let's begin with our math warm-up.." the teacher said. He pulled out his spiral.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Midori Chi said:
    ooc: ..eekss..it's been awile..

ic: Yuu stared at the girl. (Hia)
    He walked to the desy nearest and sat down.

"Very well..let's begin with our math warm-up.." the teacher said. He pulled out his spiral.

He's already at the school?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Hia answere the question on the board please!(teacher saids)
    Yes mam!
    few sec. later!There!
    Thank u!(Yuu lokking at her!)
    ooc"sorry its to short i have to go.

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    LUNCH
    James looked over,and noticed Meako was eating alone,pounding her lunch with a fork."I don't get you,James.You see a very hot girl in front of your eyes and you haven't did anything."(James friend,Alex Colburn.Lex,as he liked being call by,is a very good friend of James.He had sandy brown hair,and was as tall as James.To girls,he seemed perfect.He had abs,the smooth talk,his accent was a plus,and his hair was perfect too. "Well,if it was a different girl,I would have."James said while looking up at his friend."I don't know about you,James.But I'm boning right now just looking at her."Lex looking intenly at her. Jesus Christ,what are you looking at?!James said in his mind,"Do you mind,Lex?I'm eating right now."James other friend said.(Jet Swenden,as for him he is a old friend of James.He's tall just like James and Lex,He wears square like glasses,his style of taste is very werid but cool,his hair is black with red highlight on it.With the girls,he is very charming,and smart for his age,his smile is so warm,his eyes are sandy ruby,when ever a girl looks into them,she melts!)
    "Sorry,can't help it,Jet.I'm just not exactly used for a girl to look that HOT before...."His eyes were not off from Meako."This girl is not my type."James said while looking down at his food.

TO BE CONTINUE!!^^

Last edited:

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Meanwhile:Oh!Im so tired!Stange though!Is this part of having tiger genes inside!?(She thinks)Uh!Ah!!!!!OUCH!(she fell)Uh!Whuat!Whos that guy!(She stands up and just walks away!)I feel like a stranger around ordinary people!Sad for me!She was thinking!Well at least its after school!,she said!
    Next week:ZOO!Why r u making me come here?She thinking to her spirit!
    Alright!Im looking for other people who mite be attracted to animals!Got it!
    WOW!Cute baby tiger!
    Adorable!Hi there she says to the tiger!How u dowing!
    Baby tiger:Oh!Hi u talk tiger!Cool!Look mom!She can speek to us!
    mmother:Oh!Thats wierd!
    Yeah!How can I speak tiger!Duh!I have tiger genes inside of me!Hello!Ur beautiful!
    Thanks coming fur is the only thing I can do in a cage!
    Oh!Sorry!My name is Hia!
    Oh!Mines Shia,and this is my cub Miani!Nice to meet u!(people staring)AHHHHHHH!Have to go bye!!!!!!!

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
  • OOC:Hi,pink-tiger!

IC:"But I do agree with Lex,James."(James old pal from last year,Kyle Johnson.He has brown hair,a warm smile,which attracted many girls,also as tall as James and has these brown warm eyes.*What can I say,the boys here are very popular with the females.*"It's just not like you,I mean you'd usually have a girl in your hands in a day...if not,a few hours." Kyle said with envy in his eyes."This girl is not my type."Looking at Meako,all of there eyes were on Meako.Which was kinda freaking her out,in a werid way."Talking about the girl,aren't u guys?"Haru placed his tray on the table and set down."Thats obvious,Haru?Kyle said with an surcastic tone."As obvious as my hair,Kyle."Haru said with a smile on his face."Well,she doesn't look bad,ya know...."Haru said with delight in him."Jesus Christ,stop talking about her,will ya?"There are many other things to talk about besides her."James said,"OH,you know what,James?I think she's lonely,you know her better then us,go talk to her."Haru said while pushing with Lex to get James out of his spot."But,I don't really know her that well!"James said before he got pushed out of his chair."Too late!"Lex and Haru said at the same time together.James had no where to turn,only to go toward Meako....And he did!Meako was pounding her food and all of the sudden someone placed their tray beside her,and guess who it was?James!!^^
    *Theres going to be more but I'm getting tired here...*

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
  • (hello, sorry bout that, i speak my mind when i get angry, and my mom just got me REALLY ticked, sorry)

"oh my god, im going to be late!" i yelled. what was taht weird beam that hit me last night, ill think about that later, i had to get to school! "mom, do you know where school is?" i asked "yes dear, its a block away, so hury up or youll be late" she said "im already late" i mumbled under my breath

i was late for school, and worce, i didnt even know where school was, my moms directions wernt very helpful.(and yes, right now i am going to the same school as Midori Chi is now, not her old school)

'here it is' i thought as i rounded a corner adn saw a school appear in the distance. i ran full out, right across a road, all of the sudden i saw a car coming out of nowhere right at me!!!

"aaaaaaaaaah!" i yelled flipping over the car, wait, flipping? sice when could i do a flip? worry about taht later, i had to get to school!

"room 303, 303, 303....." i mumbled looking around teh hallways for some indicator of the room i was looking for, stupid foren languages, i cant understand any of it!

"are you lost dear?" someone asked from behind me, hey, atleast they spoke english "yea, i have to find room 303, but i cant read any of these numbers" i said looking around

"its right next to you" she said pointing to the door behind my back "oh, thanks" i sai dblushing because the door i was looking for was right behind me "im new here"

"dont tell that to me, you teacher had to know that" she said pointing twords the door

"ok, im going, dont worry" i siad knocking on the door "come in" someone said from the other side. i opened the door adn walked in

(was taht good, or bad?)

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
  • Don't worry!Everyone gets mad now and then! :P And I think it was good,was it your first time?

IC:"What are you doing here?"Meako said with confusen in herself,"What?Is it wrong to company a friend?"James said with his player smile."Ha,ha,Whatever.What,your friends sent you over here?"Meako said before taking a sip of her drink,Mmm,Coke....this good!"You really are a compulive eater,you know."James said while looking at Meako drink her coke,"I know that.Shut up,and don't change the subject,"Meako then puted her coke down next to her tray."No,they didn't send me here.What made you think that?What if I actally like you,and decided to come over here on my own will."Once again you,whats your name?"Meako said,"James"His smile then changed to a frown."Once again James,whatever.I'm tired of your games,why don't you just go back to your little group and STAY THERE!"Meako said loudly,"OooooOOOOooohhHH!!and REJECTED!"Meako and James then looked back and saw James whole group was right behind them,James group somehow managed to move their table behind theirs quietly,funny,huh?^^James gave her a sour look and stood up,and left the cafetera,James friends all went up to her,saying"Nice job!"or"Your the first girl!"they all introduced themselves to her,and they all patted her a "Congratlstions"pat,but they all soon followed James out.
    Hmph,guys.And there over-inflated egos.Well,better get ready for my next class!Meako then got out of her chair and left the cafetera......

OOC:Try to guess what next class is she going to?I'll give you a hint,it starts with an G.....thats all for today,now I have to go to school!Bye!!

Last edited:

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • DM8000!If ur character is in midorys school that means u 2 r tranfor students!Is urs a boy DM8000?

ic:Shoot!Another day!But now I seem to get use the tiger thing!Shes thinking!(Cafeteria)Uh!But im not hungry!(Picking her food with the fork!All over and over!)Uh!I still cant belive im use to this!I mean!...Not hanging with people!I dont remember when I started to get away!..But it happened!
    (Meanwile)Hey Nin!Why do u hate Hia so much?Oh!Shut up would u!
    I hate all girls!Huh!(thinking)Every girl!I dont know frienship!I dont trust anyone!No 1!Sice that day!(flashback)Shes 9 years old!Yey Zena!What is it?Lets play in the sand box!Okay!Few min. later!Nins mom:Hey what r u dowing playing with that girl?Zenas mom:U be quiet!Tell ur domb daughter away from mine!She doesent hang out e\with people that think their to smart for her!(End of flashback)Uh!Ever since!..I never had a close friend!Shes passing by!Looks at her with an evil look!Uh!That girl stares at me to much.Shes thinking.I still have to look for more mews!But how!Beside that their going to acked like animals!Well!I'll start when its convinient!

SilverTail

Years
  • (yea, im a boy, and yea, im transefered from the us, so im new, and i need a few friends, sorry for da inconvenience :D)

it was lunch, one of the only free times now a-days, and i didnt have any friends, so i was really alone

"hey, punk, give me your lunch" a tough voice said from behind me

"why should i.." i trailed off seeing the kid, who was atleast three feet taller than me, yet i didnt fear him

"because, i said so" he said cracking his knuckles

"no, i dont think i will" i said turning away

"did you hear me? give it now!" he said grabbing my lunch box

"i said no!" i said grabbing it adn flipping ver his head, thus kicking him in the back of the head

"whered he-" he stopped as my foot met the back of his head

"what the heck is going on?" i asked myself

"how did you do that?" he asked angrilly

"im not telling you" i said getting into position to jump again

"tell me, or ill flatten you!" he said running at me

i jumped over his head, and grabbed onto a lamp that was hanging from the celing

"get down here!" he yelled angrilly

"i dont even know how i got up here"

(just so you know, were having lunch at teh same time)

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • ooc:Uh!The I need more friends thing!Is it u or ur character?
    Oh!And Hia already left!

ic:Its nice outside,she said.
    Uh!Its Fall and its almost October!
    The leafs all scater in the floor the coldnest!Its nice....really nice!
    (since shes a tiger!Shes falling asleep)BRRIINGGG!!!!!
    AHH!Oh!Only the Senior Bell!
    Okay!I've been thinking!.Time to take this serioselly!
    Time to look for more people to help me!!!
    (Looking back and ford for stange behaviors!)
    Ahww!No luck!Maybe tomorrow!She walks slow and gloom!
    I need a better plan!!

ooc:This is all I can do right now!I almost have to go to school!

SilverTail

Years
  • there i was, hanging from teh celing of the cafeteria, above a furiose bully, who was out for my blood rater tahn my lunch. "can we talk about this over my lunch?" i asked down to him "give it to me tomorow and he day after taht adn i might not beat you up again" he siad jumping, or rather, hopping

i dropped my lunch down to him and he walked away. i dropped and fell softly to my feet, and it was a 7ft. drop, im surpriesed i didnt break my leg! "waht was different" i siad to myself as i walked out the door

i ran into someone coming back inside(you), knocking her down "sorry bout that" i sdi as i got back to the standing position, i just landed and rolled backwards into a sitting position

she had lanned back on her feet also,very odd "its ok" she said to me "are you alright?" yfea, im fine, jsut a run in with a bully, nothing bad

"oh really?" she siad

"yea, i jumped over him and instaid, was hanging from that light" i sia dpointing to the light on the celing

"thats pretty high up" she said whisling

"i know, but i jumped there" i sida

"prove it" she sida with her hands on her hips

"ok, watch" i sdia jumping back up and hanging from a light above my head, this time by, A TAIL!!! I HAD A TAIL!!!

"what the heck is going on?" i asked my self

"get down here and come with me" she siad urgently

i jumped down and she pulled me ouside behind a giant tree

"waht is it?" i asked

waht seh told me next was unbeleiveable

Years
  • ooc: whoa..whoa..whoa..Umm..pink-tiger...Is my character still with Hia or is Hia doing something else right now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back