• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

million dollar question

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    A modest or even a middle upper-class family home probably won't run more than $230K in my area. Depending on where you live and where you look, it's not terribly difficult to find an affordable house unless you live in a super upper-class luxury neighborhood or something lol.
    >:o I should just take my million dollars and move out of Vancouver then, our housing market is fucking insane

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    LMAO It's funny because I actually want to move to Canada and until you said this I never realized how much houses there actually cost. :x
    To be fair, I think it's my city/area in particular that's especially insane, other parts of Canada are probably more reasonable :P

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    buy a nice house with enough room for my mom, brother and myself
    get myself a pretty decent car
    help mom pay off debt
    stash away the rest in savings and put a bit in my checking account for later use B)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Can I get 1 million € instead?

What would I do with that money?
    - give some money to people on Patreon and other platforms to support their content creation
    - donate some money on one of the GDQs
    - get a new PC, because my old ones really show their age and I need that for my work
    - dunno, maybe get wifi

Years
  • Gift cards. New 3ds. Give some to charity. Move out. More stuff I wont need. in other words, I dont know how to use money. I wouldnt use it if it were counterfeit though.

Back