• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Seeing how I haven't had the chance to get Deino or Fraxure over to Black, I've decided to try and train a team for the Battle Subway.

The team is, as follows:

Eelektross
    Vanilluxe
    Carracosta

These three are Pokemon I don't want on any future main team and they seem to work out, sort of. Eelektross has great Attack and decent defenses and without a weakness (unless brought to the ground somehow) it should be pretty handy. Vanilluxe is a Special Attacker with even better defenses and can utilize Hail for its benefit (I'll need to get the Icy Rock from that one person). And then Carracosta has the best Defense ever, and Sturdy in case it needs to get in at least one blow. Though, it's too bad it can't learn Endeavor else down to 1 HP + Endeavor + Aqua Jet the next move = DEADLY.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Looks good, Rossu-Pie.

/has only hatched Solosis eggs in White today. yeah.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I also have a Blitzle to trade to White because apparently something happens if you bring over a Pokemon from the opposite game with Charge.

And Solosis eggs do want to Black. Maybe I'll ditch Carracosta for a Reuniclus o3o /and I just got it from level 25 to level 40 too...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Maybe sometime next week or tomorrow I can give you one of the extra Modest or Bold Solosis' I have (depends on if you're going more offensive or defensive with it, I guess).

First I need to Wifi Battle with like... my brother's game to check IVs

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It is. Why do you think I said either Modest or Bold, depending on what you're going for. :( /not quite sure what she is going to use yet, since more bulk is nice, but with the Reuniclus set she might use with Modest would be awesome too.

I might just use the one who gets better IVs first, then figure out my EVs from that.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Bold is +Def. -Atk., isn't it? That's still pretty good. But I've always preferred Adamant, Modest, or neutral natured Pokemon XD; /two of the three I mentioned for the Battle Subway are neutral natured

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

it's probably because you're more offensive than defensive. But hey, to each their own.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Think I'm going to go over there once I have six good Solosis and see what he says. I have the ability to use my brother's or sister's DS, so Wifi isn't a problem for me either.

/probably will be doing that and laundry tomorrow. what fun.

Years

OK game, I got that 31 Speed IV from my pimping Butterfree. The 31 HP IV was cool too. 31 Defense IV was OK. Now, you're just teasing me with a 31 Sp. Def IV. What's next for my little Larvesta? 31 Attack IV?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pfffft. XD Poor Kevin. /will be going to check herself in a moment. watch all the IVs be cruddy. D;

Quiet natured Solosis though... hnnn /will keep it in case she wants to run a Trick Room set.

Years

Quick tip: if by chance you find a Solosis with a perfect 31 Sp. Atk IV but crap in everything else, have it hold a Power Lens and put it in Day Care. All the eggs it makes will have that perfect 31 IV. Same goes for the other stats and their respective items.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back