• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I've just been playing CoD at a friends all day. :B

Last edited:
    Years

I just spent the better part of the last 30 minutes watching middle schoolers suck at Black Ops. :I

Also, my 31 Attack IV prophecy from yesterday was self-fulfilling. :'V

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I bet Kevin is a hardcore Black Ops player. o3o

What? >.>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aww. :( /hugs Rossu-Pie.

Random fact: I was thinking about your glasses while I was taking a shower idek anymore

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

This is the first chance I've had on a computer all day, to be honest XD;

I was gone on a field trip and then my friend called to ask if I could hang out with him, so I've been at his place up until now. I could've gotten on his computer there, but we were busy doing Final Fantasy stuff.

Years

I have never played Black Ops once in my life and I don't intend to. The same reason I don't play minecraft, I don't want to lose precious hours of my day.

Also, my glasses are so bent to the point where simply looking down will cause them to fall off.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This might be close to my last moment to be online until around Monday or Sunday night, since I'll be at Megacon. |D; Sounded like you had fun though!

I used to bend my glasses all the time when I got metal frames. But now I have not-metal frames so they don't. :D I want Rossu-Pie's glasses, if they're the same as they were when she cosplayed Blue. They were Red and smexy.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Because watching anime, playing OSU! and stalking 4Chan isn't time consuming at all Kevin. ;P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Hey look, Teles of Symphonia~

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

/no really that's what the site's calling it; the site is "Snow Frower/Flower" by the way

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back