• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww, netto. xD

Beautifly is beast in general. Everyone is all 'AW CRAP' and I'm all ':DDDDD' when I bring it out. It was amusing, because my friend looked at my deck before we started playing and he's all 'A WURMPLE?!' then after he saw Beautifly he was all 'WHAT THE HELL. :('

Years
    8. That friend would probably freak out if he/she saw my BlastCatty deck, in which I had 3 Blastoise, 3 Delcatty, and 2 Nidoqueen. Or my Typhlosion-Ninetales-Charizard deck, which also had a Nidoqueen (if you couldn't tell, I like that particular Nidoqueen card - removes 1 damage counter every turn n_n).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah Which Blastoise card is it? /has one newer Blastoise card. Probably isn't the one you're talking about though.
    I don't have Nidoran (F) or Nidorina for Nidoqueen sadly. I do have Nidoran (M) and Nidorino. I just need Nidoking. XD

xD He spazzed when he saw my Shaymin and my Giratina. Buuut, that make sense.

Oh! But he did go 'FUUUUU' when I brought out Gardevoir and smacked his Pokemon into non-existence. <3

Years
    11. When it was together, it was the Blastoise from Platinum, but I also have the one from HGSS Unleashed now that I would with it, too, put in if I ever built it again.

Don't tell him I have pretty much all of the Arceus cards. :B

Someone more enthusiastic than my brother would be nice to play against.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ooooh. /goes to see which one she has.
    Edit: The Platinum one. |3

Oh god. My other friend would hate you, because he has all of them but Psychic. XD

If we could, build a deck and we can have a Webcam battle or something~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Good idea. Considering I'm going to Megacon over the weekend, I'm not going to have much time for Webcam battling anyways. XD;

/already got a hug for cosplaying Mithos and she hasn't even cosplayed yet. this weekend is going to be fun!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Americanized Swedish horror movie <333

Spent my evening on watching the sneak premiere of Let Me In...
    When I should have done my Spanish homework >_>

Loli vampires and fire and blood and acid and children killing each others everywhere :3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

I prefer Let the Right One In to Let Me In, but I'm not a die-hard fan of either of them for some reason. Not really sure why...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    19. I don't really like watching horror movies. They bore me. Yep. You read that right.

I know what type of movies we're not watching when you come to Ocala! They usually bore me as well. Especially the gore ones. The ones that are intended to put chills down your spine are the ones I find less boring. Orphan for example.

Years

They bore you?
    Go play Resident Evil at midnight with the lights off Y/Y?

Nah. I'm good. Though it can't be any worse than what my mind can imagine for itself, which still doesn't really freak me out much. :B

I know what type of movies we're not watching when you come to Ocala! They usually bore me as well. Especially the gore ones. The ones that are intended to put chills down your spine are the ones I find less boring. Orphan for example.

I don't mind gore if it's in an action movie because action movies tend to be more engrossing and have better set up for their corny/cheesy lines and also don't have a B-movie feel, but gore for the sake of gore in a horror movie is boring and unnecessary. I like psychological thrillers because I just let go and watch. Anything that's well-made is something I'd watch, actually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back