• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Cats are okay I guess, used to love them when I was little but after growing up with kittens that did nothing but utterly wreck the place throughout my teenage years I could probably go with having just 1 cat maybe 2 at the absolute most. Oh and my dog had puppies recently but trying to figure out a name for all 6 of them is too mind boggling atm.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think the flat faces make pugs look sadder, lol. My pug, as Drakow kindly showed, constantly looks sad every single day and if he didn't have the flat face he wouldn't. XD;

@ Pug discussion ofc.

droomph

weeb
Years
Whew, you had me worried there for a moment.

Anyways...I love cats, but the claws.

...on second thought I love cats and dogs equally the same.

@Xulek 6 puppies wow. I wish I had that many dogs.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I can't help but to laugh at how a pug's eyes are. They're silly; I like them though. I love both cats and dogs; almost every kind of animal from the feline, canine, and reptile families. I love Siberian Huskies to death, and I would love to have one one day. c:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
@Droomph: There was originally 7 but the mom ended up eating one of them as soon as I turned my back the day after they were all born, rather gruesome if you ask me.

I tend to get along best with labs nowadays myself though even when I still got a soft spot for pugs tbh lol.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
@Droomph: There was originally 7 but the mom ended up eating one of them as soon as I turned my back the day after they were all born, rather gruesome if you ask me.
Oh god, what?! D: I didn't think dogs did that... I mean, I think I recall some animals doing that, but I don't remember hearing domesticated dogs doing that? :\ That is gruesome...and depressing.

droomph

weeb
Years
Drakow, his money is strictly reserved for saving the world. He literally is broke otherwise.

@Xulek wtf? That's awful. Was it alive? I think that if one of the puppies were dead they would eat it. I read about it somewhere...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Yeah it was alive and the mom was domesticated, basically I was left to watch over them while mom was away and I took a 10 minute bathroom break to discover one of the puppies missing and Sophie licking herself like she just got finished with a meal. I've seen some really twisted **** before but this definitely ranks within the top 5 as far as horrifying moments go for me.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Who here played Okamiden? Love that game, but it was incredibly easy. I know the game inside and out; did a speedrun of the game in about 5 hours. I also did a minimal items run where I avoided all avoidable praise and bought and used no items. It was still easy with the exception of the last boss since I didn't have any weapon upgrades, upgraded brush techniques, no items, and minimal health and ink pots... Wailing on him until he died took forever and dodging his attacks are somewhat difficult.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah it was alive and the mom was domesticated, basically I was left to watch over them while mom was away and I took a 10 minute bathroom break to discover one of the puppies missing and Sophie licking herself like she just got finished with a meal. I've seen some really twisted **** before but this definitely ranks within the top 5 as far as horrifying moments go for me.

Wow! I've heard of that happening before but.. wow.. that is just.. renders me speechless o_o I can't imagine how you would've felt.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
RIP Summer? Not for everyone. One month left!
How has your getting-back-to-study been?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
RIP summer means change in temperature..
change in temperature means spiders come out of hiding..

>: Time to bring out the big guns. I killed 2 spiders today. >_> I am going to take some conkers from a local tree to keep at my windowsill. They hate those things. Also.. they hate lavender, cinnamon, peppermint, and lemon. I think I just killed 2 today because I forgot to spray my spider deterrent for the past month and the temp has been fluxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back