• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside Revisted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE STOP NOW

Colt said:
    It is a RPGMaker 2000 game... about pok?mon (sorta)... in a rm2k forum on a pok?mon community. I don't see to much of a problem.

hahaha its for killing but its all good fun, only a game.....unless pokemon are real! :P

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • Come on now, no flaming... otherwise the Admins/Mods will have to close the topic again.

Perhaps you people can help me out alittle... I need some sprites for these 3 pokemon. (large sprites something like 64x64 pixles in size) If possible animated.
    -Entei-, -Suicune- & -Raikou-
    these are pretty important for the storyline.

Mephias said:
    .....unless pokemon are real! :P
    As far as I know they aren't real, perhaps they we're real but they came in contact with people like me. :laugh:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Colt said:
    With allitle Editting they'll work out just fine.
    spriting is something I can do aswell :D

I noticed :)

I especially like the sprite in your avatar, it's cool :D

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
    those are the actual sprites and poses I will be using for a Streetfighter style Bossfight.
    -The poses and stands are based off Rock Lee from Naruto-

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Colt said:
    Thanks :D-The poses and stands are based off Rock Lee from Naruto-
    ^ Hehe, Those poses are pretty acurate too, The Boss battle should be a good one then.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Rock lee is the man if you can copy those moves then im loving your game even more

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • Gess you have no choice but to love it then... I got all the sprites/poses I need for the Bossfight with Rock Lee's signature moves including "Primary lotus" :D

Ever since I saw those moves I just had to use them some how.

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • yes, i totally agree with sakura and espeon... what really were you people thinking when you put this anti-pokemon game on a pokemon website??? i mean, its all common sense, and i dont see any coming from any of the people who made this game. im going to also tell some mods about this, and i hope this comes to a permanant stop.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Sakura and Espeon said:
    I had enough with this flaming and damage it did to PC... I am going to bring this up to admins, because I hate the idea of having a anti-pokemon game on PC since there are alot of pokemon lovers getting offended over this game. =/
    They can't be offended if they don't play it. And there is really clear warning at the begining.

I don't see why we can't keep it. If somebody doesent like the game, they can keep it to themselves, because it is not hurting them in any way at all.

It's really disappointing that a mod posted that crap.

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • umm... actually, there is alot of flaming that is happening that hasnt been exposed to PC in public. i havent received any, but my friend did, and it was ugly. it was from one of the makers and actually a mod!

i was suprised to see a mod flaming!

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
    I probably said it before, but I really have to notify everyone who has played the demo that the complete version was completely redone including the first 4 levels available in the Demo. with many extra features.

New version includeds:
    -Completely Redone GFX (charsets, chipsets, mapping, menu's)
    -Redone Coding (from a rough/laggy system to a more refined/flawless system)
    -Many Extra Features (Inbetween Level menu's, Weapon Purchase abilities, Ranking, ect.)
    -Not to forget the bosses in the first 4 levels are Nothing compared to what is in stored for you all in the other levels.
    -Oh and A feature I myself like the best All Machine guns have Full Auto!, press and hold the shoot button for Bullet spraying :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back