Meganium

memento mori

she/her
Houston, TX
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
17,205 posts
11.2 Years
Took me the whole lunch break to write a history like this. lol. Enjoy people.

Spoiler:
Well, I joined PC as a mature noob (and I know that term exists somewhere. >_>) June 3rd, 2010. I was quite on the curious side when I explored around. So I did the normal stuff, introduced myself, posted randomly on random sections of the forums. You know, what new people do. :P After I introduced myself, I got a bazillion vms saying “WELCOME TO PC!” I replied back to some of the vms, but did not get a reply back from any.

Sixteen days after I joined, I decided to generously donate, and I didn't expect to get a lot of perks such as a blog, an italicized name, and a badge indicating that I'm a “supporter”. I think that's one of the greatest things I've done in the community.

But I was one of those members who just loves to be so curious. I wanted to know what others are really into when it comes to foruming. So I visited every section on PC, and ended up bumping into the ROM hacking section. I've become a little interested in hacking, so I started to plan out my storyline for the hack, and made the sprites. It was supposed to be my Summer Project, but quickly, I lost interest. My storyline I planned for my hack, became more of a fanfiction. A good friend of mine who used to be a moderator of the Pokemon Anime (and is no longer here), told me that the fanfic I showed to her was pretty good. I wanted to show the rest, but at that time, College was right around the corner, so I didn't get the chance.

August came, and school has started. I was so busy at the time, I ended up forgetting about this place. I popped up only once every month in the months of September & October, because I was really busy.

Four days after my 20th birthday, I was hearing a ton of critics about the Black/White starters and their newly-revealed English names. It got me so interested, that I've remembered about PC. Took me a while to remember what my details were (username and password), and I was about to create a new account. But I didn't have to. So, I signed in, and I was utterly amazed on how the place has changed for me. The first thing I went to was my profile. My six friends that I've made when I was active over the summer, three of them were banned. The other three were inactive. So, there wasn't a point to be friends with them. Even a very good friend of mine became inactive while I was gone, his name was Silver.Nova, and we both met at the PC IRC. I took him off my friends list but he still remains in my contacts, just in case he decides to return again.

After my return to PC, I became a lot more active than in the Summer. I started to become active in the B/W board, the Other Chat board, the New Users/Welcome board, and the Metal/Color board. I've made some great friends along the way. I was even paired for a short time. World King was my first pair on PC, but our “pair relationship” lasted a week, due to a couple of disagreements we encountered. So, I kinda learned my lesson there.

So, today...I'm just a shy, 20-year-old Meganium who just loves to be here. The friends I have currently are the greatest (Erufuun, Hybrid Trainer, Togakiss, KitKat13, Para-Dox, especially one that I just met a couple of days ago, Buoysel). The two other friends (my PC brothers, Zach & ehatt) aren't that active, but I do keep in touch with them somewhere else.

I do have the site bookmarked, just in case I disappear once again and I forget about PC. Haha.

...and that, my friends, is my PC story. :P

Livewire

Male
Sunnyshore City
Seen July 5th, 2020
Posted August 2nd, 2019
I'll ad the tl;dr later:

I joined, July of 09 after lurking for quite some time. I immediately made the Trade Corner my personal hangout spot, and established my Trade Thread, which is still up and running. :D I wanted the Gen IV event pokemon, Arceus, Shaymin, etc, stuff like that. Eventually I branched out of there, and started to post and make threads in Other Chat, Video Games, Culture and Media, OVP, etc. After Chibi-Chan retired last summer, I made Other Chat my main chill spot and emerged later as one of the regulars there, and I was Modded here on 2 December 2010. Since then I also made B/W another one of spots to post about stuff, Litwick = <3, etc.

chaos11011

[untitled]

Age 24
Male
MA
Seen May 4th, 2021
Posted January 23rd, 2019
1,398 posts
13.3 Years
I joined PokeCommunity back in April 5th, 2008, which is something I'll never regret. I was a noob, and PC was my first Forum/Social Network. Belive it or not, I learned how to speak proper because of this site, not because of a English Teacher (though they helped) I would always see people spell and talk correctly (n not lyke dis) so I adapted to the style.I was a Narutard and had friends who like Naruto (Illusion Reign for example). I left PC for a while and came back after finishing the year. Then I met a wonderful person name SilverSmeargleSplatter, we would talk for hours and always would like the same things. Then I particapated in some challenges like Monotype, this was before PC had a "Challenge" part of the forum. Then, before I knew it, my dear friend SilverSmearlgleSplatter changed his name to Sydian and was requested to be the Mod. he is today. Then shortly after there was a new section of PC, called Challenge and I met great people like 560cool., myrrhman, Mondays Suck, Karpman, ect. What am I doing today? Well, I am a frequent user of the Challenge Forums and I love competitve battling. I love helping others, so I always check the Help Thread to see if there is something I could do to assist someone.

I hope you liked my history ^.^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best

Age 31
Male
London, UK
Seen September 29th, 2017
Posted July 12th, 2017
11,345 posts
17.3 Years
Hoo boy. I honestly can't remember much about anything, let alone what I used to do here, but let's give this a go.

I think I got into the whole 'forum' culture probably when I was 12-13ish (or maybe younger, I honestly can't remember) through the Nintendo Europe Official Pokemon Forum, as it was known back then. Either I lurked, or was a semi-active member, but that was a stepping stone to unofficial sites such as Serebii and Bulbagarden. Again, at best I could only have been described as semi-active on both (although one thing I do remember is that when Serebii upgraded its forums, I was one of the first to re-register, I think I'm number 8 or something).

Eventually, something about PC drew me to it like a moth to a flame. Maybe it was the different forum culture, but I became 'very active', as opposed to 'semi-active' on most parts of the site.

This is where things get extremely hazy. I must have become a moderator at some point... I just can't remember when or at which sub-forum(s) at all. Presumably I did an OK job of that, as I became a Super Mod some time in 2005, and proceeded to get literally hundreds of Private Message Reports telling me that 'So and So is breaking the rules in Other Chat, go punish him!' and the like. Eventually, a gradual decline in my affections for Pokemon, coupled with a decline in my affections for the majority of the forum populace at the time, prompted me to retire in a blaze of glory (aka a MASSIVE rant in Other Chat denigrating pretty much everyone... not my best moment in hind sight).

5 and a bit years later, my room-mate at university got me thinking about Pokemon again (he's a much bigger fan than I ever was; he knows all about Base Stats and IVs and other stuff I had no idea about at the time). I went out and bought Black, and thought I might as well pop in and see how everyone is! But now everything's different and everyone's changed their names... it's all very new and exciting.

So, that's it. If you remember anything about me, I'd very much appreciate it to fill in my PC-related amnesia. If you know/knew me, send me a Visitor Message and I'll try to get back to you with a gracious 'hello'!

Blaze The Hedgehog

The Flaming Wolf!

Age 29
Male
Bangor, Wales
Seen August 28th, 2012
Posted August 28th, 2012
88 posts
12.1 Years
Alright then.

I first stumbled upon PC back in '04 I think. Back then I had another account, I was a noob, then again people have to start somewhere. I quickly got interested in ROM hacking while being in High School, and developed a genuine knack for it.

Over the first 2 years at PC, I developed my photoshop and spriting skills quite drastically, what used to be pieces of garbage essentially came out as accepted work.

My third year at PC became my turbulent one, and was also the same year I was IP banned. I had become acquainted with another frequent member of PC, Liquinn. He was mostly regarded as a troll, however i stupidly was the type of person to give one another chance, and we eventually became "friends". Somehow over the coming months I became bombarded with messages, e-mail and PM's from this guy. I don't remember the exact date, but I woke up, got on PC and found out I was IP banned.
Turns out that Liquinn had somehow gained my password and was posting on PC (he had been banned beforehand so was using my user account to post as himself)

I appealed and was eventually had the IP ban lifted, but didn't get my account back due to the fact that it was at risk of being used again.

So here I am. I don't visit the forums as much as I used to, but I still enjoy it here. I don't have a specific forum; I drift in and out an post on anything I think is interesting.

I know I have a "dark" past, but I'm not bad, honest! =D
Age 34
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
10,121 posts
15.2 Years
Yay! I get to talk about myself!

Also, to warn, this post is pretty much

No dates, either. I'm bad at remembering them.

Back in late 2005/early 2006, I was extremely active reading Pokemon fanfiction. It was how I spent my free time. One site that I read fanfiction on was SPPf, and there was a story there that I wanted to comment on. I didn't want to join the forums yet because I didn't have my own computer. Soon, though, I did get my own laptop for school reasons, and since it could hook up to the Internet, I finally signed up to SPPf in February of 2006 to comment on fanfiction.

I didn't stay in fanfiction though. For years, I missed having Pokemon fans to talk to about the franchise. Now that I had the wide world of the Internet and all the forums on it, I pretty much went crazy. I posted all over the place, making noobish mistakes. But I was having fun.

And I figured that SPPf wasn't the only forums out there for Pokemon, so I entered a Google search for "pokemon forums" and explored the results. Or explored so far as the first two results. The first result was for PokeCommunity, which I joined without thinking about it. It was just another forum!

But what a difference PC was compared to my experiences on SPPf. For one thing, people were friendlier here. For another thing, PC was smaller (at the time there weren't mad rushes of people joining for the new generations of games), so you got to know other members much easier. Even though I was still active in fanfiction, I had a few friends here and there in other sections.

For a few months, I wasn't active. I just wasn't interested in forums for a while, so I left and entered the real world. Soon, I started to miss the friends that were here, so I came back. Instead of being active all over the forums, I focused on Pokemon Fanfiction (before the merge and the rename and all that). I reviewed fanfics and reported threads/posts as much as possible. Did that so much, I thought I was rather annoying.

Instead, my efforts were rewarded, and I was modded in November of 2007. This was my first shot at modding on such a large forum, and boy, was I confused. I had so many big dreams of changing PFF in so many ways. My friends were a tremendous help at this time. Most of my mod duties at that time were goofing around and making mistakes from time to time.

Still, between being a moderator and real life problems, I had to quit for a few weeks to get my head on straight. (This was in the summer of 2008 I believe?) During those weeks, I talked over my concerns of modship with Audy and explained that I would like to be a mod again, if the staff would let me. Fortunately, they agreed, and I never thought of quitting the staff again.

During my second go-around as a mod, I still had a lot to learn. I made a lot of mistakes and acted immature quite a few times. But over the years, I matured as a person, which helped me mature as a moderator. (Massive thank yous to my friends who stuck with me when I was a PITA. You are all awesome. )

Also during this time, PFF went through the major changes I originally thought. Originally, the fanfics themselves were buried under the activity of the FanFiction Lounge (FFL). People rushed to that to talk instead of writing stories and posting reviews. With the backing of someone awesome, I closed down the FFL and proceeded to change PFF. PFF combined with Other Writing to create Fanfiction and Writing (FF&W), and I worked on the current set of rules there today.

For a while, though, I could feel my interest in Pokemon fanfiction slipping, so I began to float around to different sections and post. I had returned to my original intentions for joining a forum: talking about Pokemon with other fans. I had fun again, and doing this made me enjoy PC much more than dreading coming on to "work".

I should also mention my friends who helped me. With the exception of one (Hi, boobandbill, my mod partner-in-crime-busting!), they don't get the recognition they deserve. I'm not going to list them by name (uh...) but the intention is there.

And, after signing up for quite possibly nearly twenty forums, PC is the only one I'm active on. It's been a long five years, but I have no intentions of leaving any time...ever.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best

Age 31
Male
London, UK
Seen September 29th, 2017
Posted July 12th, 2017
11,345 posts
17.3 Years
OK, if anyone cares, I found this when trawling through my old messages. I don't know how I got around so much and still had a life (or that my writing style has evolved so much in 6 years):

Mr Cat Dog joined The Pokecommunity on April 16th from a link in ex-mod Simone's signature, back on PWC. After joining, he hung round all of the gaming forums, as well as reviewing fanfiction. However, he heard a rumour saying that #free_pokemon was illegal, and left in May, (to think to the police that he wouldn't be affiliated with it - what on earth was he thinking) for about 3 or so months.

Upon returning in late August (after realising he wouldn't get arrested for being a member), he returned back to his gaming forums and Fanfiction, only to stop reviewing (as he was getting low on time to review and stuff). Eventually, his knowledge of Ruby/Sapphire made him become a moderator of that forum, and the General Games.

Mr Cat Dog stopped going to FRLG and Breeders Corner, and started spending more time at Pokemon General, Other Voting Polls and Poetry. Eventually, he became a moderator of the first two forums. Then, on February 16th, he was promoted to the rank of Super-Moderator.

Loki

x

Tokyo, Japan
Seen August 25th, 2020
Posted June 14th, 2020
6,847 posts
16 Years
Dang this'll be fun. Trip down memory lane, here we go:

I joined PC awhile ago- back when I was still in sixth grade, so that must've been... damn, must've been six years ago now? Ah- Five years ago, according to my account page. I came here through a link in the sig of a respected graphic artist on Serebii. (which wasn't- and isnt- saying much for their skills, but I digress.) At the time I was way into shipping fics. Man I was the biggest Contest/OldRivalshipper in town. (No SweetMay and Encyclopika were, but I like to think I was.) I spent a lot of time in the fanfiction section here, back when I think aragornbird was the mod there. (Wow.... memories.) I realized that the fanfiction section here was subpar compared to that of the one at SPPF in terms of activity and in terms of quality, way out of my range. I almost left had I not discovered what would be my baby forum for the better chunk of my years here at PC.

Pokemon/Other Roleplay.

I roleplayed for a good four years here- getting a mod offer a year after I joined. What a miracle, I think to myself. I was such an obnoxious brat back then. xD I still have the PM of parallelzero asking me if I wanted to be a mod- it's really cute, I smile every time I see it. ;DD Anyway, so after that I modded for about half a year and then got paired with parallelzero about a week after New Years. (I remember the date because.... of the circumstances. xD) And so I spent most of my days roleplaying, approving and denying roleplays, revamping rules and such- but I never really talked to the rest of the staff, I was just the roleplaying hermit who changed her name practically every time she got the chance. It was so rare for me to come down my mountain to talk to people outside of the RP forums. xD

Then I started getting into graphics after I had a request mishap with parallelzero's sister (which I will always be embarrassed by, but I doubt she cares at this point,) and I loved drawing and was getting a little better at it. So as time went by I got more and more gungho about graphics and ended up getting modded in the Art Gallery as well. I think I was pretty surprised at that, but it was a long time ago, and I'm pretty sure parallelzero was just like, "Yo wanna mod Art Gallery" on MSN or something. I don't have any recollection of it. xD;;

I have to admit, I never did the Art Gallery justice. I just spent most of my time in G&P- revamped some stuff there and eventually requested to be removed from the whole Art Gallery to just Graphics and Photography. I didn't know squat about pixels anyway, and when Ray/Amachi left, I was like, "LOL THIS ISN'T GOING TO FLY". Those were bad times for pixels. *shake head* Oh yeah and then Beachboy beat me in favorite moderator for Member of the Month sometime around now and I was so shocked. xD Well no I wasn't, but I liked teasing him about it later. I called him Princess Peach. Is Beachboy still around, I wonder... xD

Anywho, then somehow I got S-modded. Man I was the most useless s-mod you ever saw especially since FREAKING WENT was s-modded like, a week before me and man that kid was like... if there was a valedictorian for PC, Went would be it. He's my favorite though, don't get me wrong. I dunno, I tried, but I didn't feel like I was doing enough for the community as an S-Mod, and that really hit home, because everyone else was just.... incredible, and here all I could do was talk about RP and Art Gallery. :/

I think things were going downhill at that point (Haha emoboat2011) because I was feeling like all I ever did was staff stuff anyway- all my old PC friends, Alter Ego, Tyson, Jae, Ryan, Marz, YoshiRiru, Niwa, etc.... they'd all left except for parallelzero and the other staff members, and.... I dunno. I took a few leave of absences, a few demoted loa's, and eventually formally quit May 2010. By then I'd stopped doing graphics, pretty much, because I was getting into UTAU and I needed to hone my drawing skills.

And I've been dappling in the forums like, once every other month since. Apparently people outside of G&P still remember me, which is pretty incredible, to me. xD
I spend most of my time in the Art Gallery and in Japanese Entertainment nowadays, but ever since the Japanese thread died I guess it's just the Art Gallery. I love drawing, so... *U*

And I still remember a lot about pokemon, which is also pretty incredible considering I stopped being interested in the series about three years into my membership here at PC. ._.;;

Caelus

Gone

Seen May 26th, 2013
Posted April 24th, 2013
2,690 posts
12.8 Years
I joined PC back in October of 2008, but I knew about this place since July of that year. It's not exactly vivid, but I recall posting a lot back then just to get my post count up, I remember befriending all these people that I rarely talk to nowadays, and I also remember us having reputation back then.

Then in late 2009 - early 2010 I suddenly lost interest here. It was still pretty fun, but I thought there were better things to do than come here, so I stopped coming in as often and only came in to see if I got any notifications.

Granted I'm not near as active as I used to be, but it's still pretty nice to come here. Right now I'm mostly here for friends; I still like Pokemon but until I get a job it won't be easy for me getting any of the new games.

It's not the most interesting story here, but that sums up my life here at PC. :]

Livewire

Male
Sunnyshore City
Seen July 5th, 2020
Posted August 2nd, 2019
Dang this'll be fun. Trip down memory lane, here we go:

I joined PC awhile ago- back when I was still in sixth grade, so that must've been... damn, must've been six years ago now? Ah- Five years ago, according to my account page. I came here through a link in the sig of a respected graphic artist on Serebii. (which wasn't- and isnt- saying much for their skills, but I digress.) At the time I was way into shipping fics. Man I was the biggest Contest/OldRivalshipper in town. (No SweetMay and Encyclopika were, but I like to think I was.) I spent a lot of time in the fanfiction section here, back when I think aragornbird was the mod there. (Wow.... memories.) I realized that the fanfiction section here was subpar compared to that of the one at SPPF in terms of activity and in terms of quality, way out of my range. I almost left had I not discovered what would be my baby forum for the better chunk of my years here at PC.

Pokemon/Other Roleplay.

I roleplayed for a good four years here- getting a mod offer a year after I joined. What a miracle, I think to myself. I was such an obnoxious brat back then. xD I still have the PM of parallelzero asking me if I wanted to be a mod- it's really cute, I smile every time I see it. ;DD Anyway, so after that I modded for about half a year and then got paired with parallelzero about a week after New Years. (I remember the date because.... of the circumstances. xD) And so I spent most of my days roleplaying, approving and denying roleplays, revamping rules and such- but I never really talked to the rest of the staff, I was just the roleplaying hermit who changed her name practically every time she got the chance. It was so rare for me to come down my mountain to talk to people outside of the RP forums. xD

Then I started getting into graphics after I had a request mishap with parallelzero's sister (which I will always be embarrassed by, but I doubt she cares at this point,) and I loved drawing and was getting a little better at it. So as time went by I got more and more gungho about graphics and ended up getting modded in the Art Gallery as well. I think I was pretty surprised at that, but it was a long time ago, and I'm pretty sure parallelzero was just like, "Yo wanna mod Art Gallery" on MSN or something. I don't have any recollection of it. xD;;

I have to admit, I never did the Art Gallery justice. I just spent most of my time in G&P- revamped some stuff there and eventually requested to be removed from the whole Art Gallery to just Graphics and Photography. I didn't know squat about pixels anyway, and when Ray/Amachi left, I was like, "LOL THIS ISN'T GOING TO FLY". Those were bad times for pixels. *shake head* Oh yeah and then Beachboy beat me in favorite moderator for Member of the Month sometime around now and I was so shocked. xD Well no I wasn't, but I liked teasing him about it later. I called him Princess Peach. Is Beachboy still around, I wonder... xD

Anywho, then somehow I got S-modded. Man I was the most useless s-mod you ever saw especially since FREAKING WENT was s-modded like, a week before me and man that kid was like... if there was a valedictorian for PC, Went would be it. He's my favorite though, don't get me wrong. I dunno, I tried, but I didn't feel like I was doing enough for the community as an S-Mod, and that really hit home, because everyone else was just.... incredible, and here all I could do was talk about RP and Art Gallery. :/

I think things were going downhill at that point (Haha emoboat2011) because I was feeling like all I ever did was staff stuff anyway- all my old PC friends, Alter Ego, Tyson, Jae, Ryan, Marz, YoshiRiru, Niwa, etc.... they'd all left except for parallelzero and the other staff members, and.... I dunno. I took a few leave of absences, a few demoted loa's, and eventually formally quit May 2010. By then I'd stopped doing graphics, pretty much, because I was getting into UTAU and I needed to hone my drawing skills.

And I've been dappling in the forums like, once every other month since. Apparently people outside of G&P still remember me, which is pretty incredible, to me. xD
I spend most of my time in the Art Gallery and in Japanese Entertainment nowadays, but ever since the Japanese thread died I guess it's just the Art Gallery. I love drawing, so... *U*

And I still remember a lot about pokemon, which is also pretty incredible considering I stopped being interested in the series about three years into my membership here at PC. ._.;;
I never knew you were an Smod Loki. :o But Yeah, I remember seeing you around before. Time flies though. :/ Much has changed here in the past year or so.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!

Age 33
Male
Lafayette, LA
Seen February 25th, 2021
Posted November 22nd, 2018
5,986 posts
17.4 Years
I joined way back in March of 2004, and the way I found the community was I was a member of another (smaller) Pokemon forum called Kyogre's Lair and I clicked a link in someone's signature on that forum and it brought me here. After joining here I never went back. xD

Loki

x

Tokyo, Japan
Seen August 25th, 2020
Posted June 14th, 2020
6,847 posts
16 Years
^ I remember you, Thomas! Though I guess we never really talked. xD;

I never knew you were an Smod Loki. :o But Yeah, I remember seeing you around before. Time flies though. :/ Much has changed here in the past year or so.
Yeah I was, once upon a time. xD I was a mod for a much longer time though.

I know right?! SO much has changed I hardly even recognize even my favorite forums!
It's kind of exciting though, to see all the new things. >u<

Saryka

Seen July 16th, 2013
Posted July 16th, 2013
3,499 posts
14.4 Years
tl;dr story time~

Okey-dokey. I joined on March 10, 2007 simply because I wanted that ROM hack, ShinyGold (like a thousand other people haha). I seriously don't remember how I came across ShinyGold, why I wanted it, and how I managed to find PC, but I was here and I joined. My first username on this account was akaxrai - one of my friends used to call me "Aka Rai," which is roughly "Scarlet Thunder" (my old online alias) in Japanese (yes, it's not correct, but I digress). I added the "x" because I disliked underscores and "akarai" looked weird to me. XD;

BUUUUT ANYWAY. I joined in 2007, nabbed ShinyGold and left for about a year or so. What possessed me to come back in early 2008, I don't know, but I'm glad I did now that I look back on it. I somehow stumbled upon the DCC and it became my home ever since. There, I met a whole bunch of people who are still my friends to this day (including Harmony, kidpunk, and BeachBoy when he just joined; bawwww the memories ;o;). At some point then I changed my name to Scarlet Lynn and then eventually Saryka. The 2008 DCC is probably about half my current post count right now; I was the highest poster there by a long shot because I was ALWAYS THERE. D: Good times.

Most of my current friends I met over MSN through people I met on PC (namely the DCC). The MSN conversations of '08-'09 hold some amazing and hilarious memories. I still have some of the chat logs and I miss those days when our conversations were random and wildly inappropriate, haha. I met some amazing people, some of whom I still talk to to this day.

And in May 2008 and 2009, I met a few PC-ers irl by going to Anime North :D! I still laugh at some of the hilarious memories from those days and think about just how awesome it was to meet someone you've only ever talked to on MSN/PC in real life. I remember meeting Marz, Sorano, Lightning, Aegis, and Live in Color. Yaoi North 2008 still makes me lol/horrifies me greatly, that's all I'm gonna say. :'D Aaaand I met Kyoko irl last year too which made me happy. <3

About 2009-ish I lost interest in the site and kept leaving and coming back. Around then, I lost contact with a bunch of old friends, some of whom I have now regained contact with, others whom have remained lost. I still miss a few people I used to talk to. In the few times I came back, I changed my name to Aurélie Fey and Sariya for absolutely no reason. Thank goodness I was able to change back to Saryka before they removed name changing for good haha. :( I left for good-ish in late 2009 or something, I think and came back just last month. I miss being a part of this community because it's been so good to me. Without it, I wouldn't have met amazing people here and lol bawwww emotional sappy sentence. This forum's changed so much for me, most of the people I hung out with here have left (for good for the most part) so few people actually remember me. XD; S'cool. I love PC, though, and I have no intentions on leaving anytime soon.

So... yeah. Congratulations if you read that text mountain. (b'-')b

Misheard Whisper

I also happen to be a model.

Age 26
Male
Nimbasa Gym
Seen February 23rd, 2021
Posted December 15th, 2019
3,487 posts
12.5 Years
Hmm, I don't know how to access my post history past the last 500, but I'm fairly sure my first post was in the introductions thread.

Not much was different when I joined two years ago - PC seems to have stayed relatively constant. We used to be able to change our usernames every four months or something back then, though. Actually, I think the loss of name-changing was a fairly recent event. Hmm.
Star Performer
~latest chapter: 10~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Champion's Legacy
~on hiatus~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Mary Sues And You
~non-fiction~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
New Game
~the classic~

Uecil

Unknown.
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted May 7th, 2021
2,568 posts
11.7 Years
My Story goes like this:

I started way back in late 2009, where I was a total noob who wouldn't listen to anybody. I found this place and joined it after one of my friends told me about how cool this forum was and that I should join it. So, after some convincing I did that. I joined in with the username sspokemon because at that time my grammar and my use of trying to think of a decent username was just fail. and it still is anyway after being here for the first several weeks I made some really nice friends, just by talking to the friend who told me to join here in the first place. (benthekid was his username if you're wondering ;) ) However, during those weeks we use to have arguments about really silly things that weren't even a point of arguing in then, but after getting good advice from a Super moderator here, I took it and moved on. Christmas started coming closer and closer, I soon started to remember about the noobish things I did such as swear and argue with people so I apologized to all of those people and then started a clean new leaf.

During the time around 21st December I soon started to acknowledge that this forum was huge and it contained a lot of members and I mean A LOT. So, I started to post because my friend use to boast about How many posts he had and I was very competitive at that time; I first started to post in three or four different sections of the forum: OT, OV, OC, Pokemon general and the Art corner because those sections were pretty interesting to post in. After, I had reached about 100 and above posts I soon started to take more action in the OT section, now that is where I met more of my good friends and we're friends still now. (ahh.. memories are bliss) So, after 2009 ended I got my first emblem :D
The 2009 emblem celebration looking one and I was so happy, but then I thought "these are pretty cool" and I wanted to get more somehow.
Around January, I turned 16 years old and my activity started to gain on this forum. I met even more friends a long the way of posting here also, I started to gain what you call a "crush" on some of my friends, but I admitted all of those later in the year. Then on around April, I started to post more and more and also I started up a PC family and it is pretty huge now and around that time my Nan died so it took a while for people to settle in around me when I was depressed at times because of it all. I also started getting more and more into anime other than watching just Yu-gi-oh and Pokemon, I hunted down several animes and started watching them and now I am pretty much obsessed with them.

I also won PC's PPC around that time too and I started to gain more and more emblems :P

Then soon after around June, July I went from about a total of 3 pairings, but now I am in a very stable one. I hope. Considering the arguments started to happen again around then, I mainly blame hormones for that though. If I remember correctly, some of my friends started to leave the forum then because they either have had enough of it or they're busy with their lives. In September 2010, I also became Year 12. Yup, I am a 6th form student! and I decided I should come on more or maybe less because ya' know this year is defiantly important. Sure, it was! I loved 2010 here at PC it was the year I will treasure the most. I met the most coolest people ever. In October, PC's Halloween thing was on and I remember I entered a graphics contest and/or before that I also won second place in one of the art events for the Tiger I drew and still, I got people making jokes out of how bad my grammar can be. [ROFLMAO]

After having the great Halloween then, um.. one of my best friends left this place (WonderGirl), she's also like a little sister as well. So, once the New year events and the member of the year event came on too. I made sure I voted for her for most missed because she's one of the members I think, made this forum very lively. Also, around November it was my first anniversary of being a member here and that's when I donated and became a supporter and got another emblem (Yay for emblems!!) and one of my friends made me a thread (Thank you for that, Erik. I appreciate it). Soon later it became the end of 2010 and right at the beginning of it, my birthday was on January (17 years old.. ugh.) then I took several breaks from here because of the amount of stress I was having with my parents and friends at the time and now, here I am. A pretty much Happy PC member. still haven't got over 2,000 posts :/ (and also I started up a graphics thread, I think around April of last year too. Mainly because I was bored Idk).

Edit: and I got my username changed from sspokemon to Galukxy around February of last year too.

o