• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underground Subterfuge

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • So where do we go from here?
    I think there's really only one correct play for today's lynch, I think we lynch Kiyo

8 players left, which puts us at 6v2v1

If there's 2 kills on town tonight we go to MyLo on Day 6 with 4v2v1. We lynch probably SK!Kiyo and there would only be 1 kill (unless mafia are lazy/inactive and forget to kill again lol), this brings us to 5v2 on Day 6. I'm also pretty confident I know who the doc is which gives us the final 2 mafia, but I'm not 100% sure so possibly going to MyLo is not really a good idea imo. Not sure if it's worth the risk of possibly having 2 night kills on town.

Unless there's any reason to think Kiyo is not an SK at this point? If there's anything wrong with my thinking here let me know

Superjolt

Years
  • Well, there haven't been multiple kills very often. So that's one thing. Though that might just be a contrived coincidence or Kiyo laying low.
    Well, it's true there was only one kill on N3 but it sounds like mafia were just so inactive that they weren't even around to submit a kill on N4, also flavor text just really sounds like an SK

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I don't know if I can trust Kiyo to murderface any leftover mafia.

why

In fact, wouldn't keeping me alive be in the town's best interest, because I'm either going to be murdered or roleblocked next night phase? I'm an undeniable threat to the mafia, as I'm the only one who can eliminate them during the night phase, especially since I'm openly willing to help town.

I help buffer against the mafia's numbers, and me being night-killed doesn't affect the innocent win condition or whittle down their team, so why would you kill me during this Day Phase? All lynching me is gonna do is assure the scum team an innocent kill tonight instead of me, since a threat is gone.

Might as well use me while you got me.​

Superjolt

Years
  • sounds like a plan - that would leave melody and ulli as maf correct?

[lynch] who's kiyo
    CB, just to confirm, you're not the doc (ie yourself as your role) right?
    Might as well use me while you got me.​
    Kill Melody (or her replacement) tonight then? And sing a song while you do it~

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • And sing a song while you do it~

tumblr_lyewxnVEFC1qky013o1_500.gif

Superjolt

Years
  • I don't see how that's important right now
    Well, I thought Ullion was the doc, so unless CB is actually the doc then Wiz is confirmed mafia from his claim

[Lynch] Strange

I'm placing my trust in you bb. [Lynch] Ullion
    Pecilia, can you vote Wiz? I think Ullion is the doc so Wiz should actually be confirmed mafia

If I'm wrong, then Kiyo kills Melody N5 and we just lynch Ullion D6
    Kiyo can you vote Wiz? I don't think you'd want to be lynched from RNG if the votes stay tied

Or Selena vote for Wiz

or someone just vote Wiz plz

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
  • [Unvote] Strange

[Lynch] Ullion

to avoid the tie then...

unless anyone votes Wiz, then I'll change it back

@Kiyo if Ullion flips mafia kill Wiz instead of Melody

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Yup my role is Charlie Brown/doc. Flavour text of my role being that new mod -> section of my own to look after -> doc.

[unvote] Who's Kiyo
    [lynch] Ullion

Years
  • Underground Subterfuge

Night Five

Ullion is dead. He was Ullion.

Charlie Brown is dead. He was Charlie Brown

The Rules

1. Format votes as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    2. Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement. To keep things interesting, replacements in this game will be given entirely new roles.
    3. Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    4. If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    5. Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    6. You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    7. In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Having fun is mandatory.

The Players

gimmepie as the GM

Abby as Uzumaki Naruto (Vanilla Townie/Innocent)
    Johnny as Zapmolticuno (Suspect/Innocent)
    Salzorrah as gimmepie (Godfather/Mafia)
    NightKrow as Bardothren (Fool/Third Party)
    Bardothren as Nightkrow (Cop/Innocent)​
    Pecilia as ???
    Melody as ???
    Who's Kiyo? as ???
    jdthebud as Melody (Loudmouth/Inno)
    Paranoia_ as Goku (Governor/Inno)​
    Strange as ???
    Zapmolticuno as jdthebud (Vanilla/Inno)​
    Superjolt as ???
    Ullion as Ullion (Heartbreaker/Mafia)
    Uzumaki Naruto as Aquacorde (Cop/Inno)
    Mr Cat Dog as Pecilia (Vanilla/Mafia)​
    Norðurljós as ???
    Charlie Brown as Charlie Brown (Doctor/Lover/Inno)
    Aquacorde as Johnny (Leader/Inno)​
    EvilChameleon as ???​

Spoiler:

Back