• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underground Subterfuge

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • Are we claiming names? Kinda forgot this was a thing somewhat, so I'll hopefully getting posting back on track!

I'm desi (or uzudresg natgvvd) and I'm a vanilla villager (or vanilliger for short). Helpful, I know...

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • When people start lying is when they start screwing up, most of us already claimed and it's not useless because we know strange is mafia and we also know that someone is going to lie. Until you claim, [Lynch]Superjolt
    I'm Abby (I thought it might be a little obvious based on what I said to Ullion). Even though I still think claiming names is a bad idea, I might as well just out this since the doc knows who I am already, and scum know too.

The other problem I have with claiming names is that it would out the doc. I don't want doc outed at this point, not when there's still a decent chance they could stop a night kill.

Can you answer my question?

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Yea I missed that and if no one counter name claims you, your story does add up. Going with my gut and saying [Lynch]Johnny. Calling for name claiming does seem like a sneaky scummy way to find the doc. Glad you caught that.

Superjolt

Years
  • Yea I missed that and if no one counter name claims you, your story does add up. Going with my gut and saying [Lynch]Johnny. Calling for name claiming does seem like a sneaky scummy way to find the doc. Glad you caught that.
    Even though I see why you're voting Johnny, why should I town read you Pecilia?

Superjolt

Years
  • I did not know that the doc was mentioned in the phase post, just like Pecilia didnt know or anyone else except Superjolt.

[unvote]Superjolt

I'm gonna [Lynch]Pecilia because while we're all scumhunting he's just eager to vote anyone. This has been true since the beginning of the game. Also, there's no point in protecting the doctor while the cop is already outed, being rolrblocked every night and there aren't any other PRs. We're at a role reveal point and anyone who says otherwise is scum.
    I'm just gonna say I disagree and leave it at that. Does this mean you think Melody and Strange aren't scum then?

Superjolt

Years
  • How did you come to that conclusion? If they don't want to reveal their usernames then yes, they're scum or just as oblivious as you are for thinking that protecting the doctor is of any use right now.
    There's more than one mafia left. If Pecilia is scum who is scumbag #2?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Yea, throwing this out there I would've N0'd Abby if I was scum because he hasn't been N0'd. Johnny knows I'd do something like this, it's why we got screwed in ToM.

Years
  • I'm Superjolt. Sorry for not speaking much lately. I'll try to be more active. I agree with Johnny and don't see the point in trying to protect the doc when the cop is being roleblocked anyway, especially when we know the name of a mafia role. We all out names, we lynch one mafia, that leaves one left. I'm also very confused on Superjolt's logic of "Since bard gets innocent no matter what as a result one of his targets must be mafia!" It's completely stupid. The targets have the same probability as anyone else in the game to be mafia.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • This would be a lot easier to know if people would ****ing claim already.

@Pecilia: you did N0 gimmepie too, though, who's a popular target so I wouldn't say you have a pattern in night zero kills.
    I think that was strongman's idea, but i woulda done it anyways just outta spite if cdog wasnt an option. I also need to N0 Bard in a disney princess mafia?

Superjolt

Years
  • I'm Superjolt. Sorry for not speaking much lately. I'll try to be more active. I agree with Johnny and don't see the point in trying to protect the doc when the cop is being roleblocked anyway, especially when we know the name of a mafia role. We all out names, we lynch one mafia, that leaves one left. I'm also very confused on Superjolt's logic of "Since bard gets innocent no matter what as a result one of his targets must be mafia!" It's completely stupid. The targets have the same probability as anyone else in the game to be mafia.
    That's not what I said, don't misrep. It's based on PoE but only if I'm wrong about certain other reads, does that make more sense?
    Yea, throwing this out there I would've N0'd Abby if I was scum because he hasn't been N0'd. Johnny knows I'd do something like this, it's why we got screwed in ToM.
    lol, how is this a reason to town read you?

Your attempt at scum hunting in #137 is pretty weak/shallow and your vote on Selena was bad. More importantly though, usually when you're town I see you make posts that instantly make me think "yeah, this is town" but I haven't gotten that from any of your posts here. Give me an actual reason for why I should think you're town without "If I was scum I would do X" wifom stuff.
    Ullion, where you at?

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • They'll kill the doctor before we find the role blocker, they know the names of many players already and relying on the off chance that doctor targets the same person as the mafia is something I'm not willing to put money in. I don't know about you but I'd rather rely on logic rather than luck.

Still, it'd be nice to be optimistic.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • lol, how is this a reason to town read you?

Your attempt at scum hunting in #137 is pretty weak/shallow and your vote on Selena was bad. More importantly though, usually when you're town I see you make posts that instantly make me think "yeah, this is town" but I haven't gotten that from any of your posts here. Give me an actual reason for why I should think you're town without "If I was scum I would do X" wifom stuff.

Because saying I'm vanilla isn't any better and that's all I have?

Back