• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

im back!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Welcome back, I remember you from the old PC... n_n Watashi wa Miyu-chan desu~ =D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    Hi guys! iv decided to return now that its not so crouded ^_^
    Hi Sapphire Latios! Im 22sa~ Welcome back to PC!^^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Welcome back to The Pok?mon Community!

I was Haruka-chan. *needs to add that to signature*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Well its good to be back! i didnt come here for a while cause i joined Arcanines site, my friend Allys site, my friend Loris site, and my friend Mars's site! :rolleyes: *starts to sweat trying to remember* well im glad to be back! :D

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • well im ssssoooo happy to be back! and suprising this is the first forums i ever joined! so i can call this my "home" forums ^_^;

Years
  • Konichiwa`

Konichiwa` Everyone! This is my first time here. And I really don't know what to do. I'm mostly known as Ally, Latias, RubyRayquaza, Sapphire, or Haruka,. (wow i didnt know i had so many names) Sapphire Latias asked me to come so I did. This place is pretty big and Im all confused. Ill get the hang of this place though.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • i will! thats for sure! i missed comin here, i left cause it was too crouded! but know its at a nice size!

Back