• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Fluorite Version (8-13-15, Beta 3 Released!)

Should the player speak?

• Yes

Votes: 327 55.1%
  • Only during important events

Votes: 148 24.9%
  • No

Votes: 119 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Alright guys, I'm about to release beta 3. (5 gyms, and 2 routes after long)

I haven't worked on this hack (other than fix a few bugs) since January. I apologize if there's any lack of quality in it.. I started this hack while I was still fairly new to hacking (Emerald version, June 2014). This was my first serious hack, and, well, it seems people like it which is why I'm gonna release.

I won't be working on this for a long time, probably around 2 years or so. But that could change. I know that definitely, one day, I'll be remaking this hack and it'll be just as good as I planned since the beginning. But for now, this will suffice :)

Download on the attachments on the first post!

omg im sorry in advance for the edgy ninja part, I just had to add that

Well, have fun :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    Alright guys, I'm about to release beta 3. (5 gyms, and 2 routes after long)

I haven't worked on this hack (other than fix a few bugs) since January. I apologize if there's any lack of quality in it.. I started this hack while I was still fairly new to hacking (Emerald version, June 2014). This was my first serious hack, and, well, it seems people like it which is why I'm gonna release.

I won't be working on this for a long time, probably around 2 years or so. But that could change. I know that definitely, one day, I'll be remaking this hack and it'll be just as good as I planned since the beginning. But for now, this will suffice :)

Download on the attachments on the first post!

omg im sorry in advance for the edgy ninja part, I just had to add that

Well, have fun :)
    Two years? Dang it...well, glad you uploaded some more until then. But really, what if the world ends in the next two years, we'll never be able to finish the amazingness that's your game. Ah well, I'll be playing the rest of this now. XD

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • It's sad that you won't be able to finish your hack this year or next ._.

Hope you have a good life ahead and finish this hack afterwards ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2016
    Can someone help me? I've downloaded the rar file to my dropbox, but it only says attachment and I can't open it.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hey, sorry guys. Here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/spg6opu4uh5q7bu/Fluorite Beta 3.ups?dl=0

Also, I guess you could say I'm working on it.. hehe

G7PfMAl.png
    kwMuRnE.png
    RwwLQ4y.png

Status