• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • COMPUTER ACCESS! YAY! Okay, I can only stay on for 10 minutes...and this computer is slightly busted cause the screen is acting up so if anything seems weird....blame it on the screen.

NO REGRETS! *throws peace sign*

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I've already done some shoveling this season. Good to get some outdoor exercise in the Winter. Plus, hot chocolate or cinnamon Coke upon coming back inside!

Z

Banned
    Years
  • What is everyone doing ?
    I'm about to watch the first episode of the new season of Rick and Morty. It's been a long time.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Writing a post for rika's rp while listening to Chrono Trigger's ost

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Ye me too. Gotta replay it for like the 5th time or so. See if I can have every ending now.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Slipped and fell in the kitchen because the carpet in the living room was wet after being cleaned. Got a nice bruise on my arm for my troubles.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • the person who banned me for a week from this site is now Cotton-eyed Joe because:
    • Where did she come from
    • Where did she go

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back