• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OMG! Sword and Shield comes out TODAY and I can't get it *sobs* Who won the giveaway by the way? And the layout....what happened!
    Literally in 10 minutes, we will go face literal ZOMBIES in drum line battle help me OMG this is the worst...okay they're not zombies.....they're people in makeup, who knows if we'll even face them. Ho hum.
    I got noise canceling headphones yesterday so that's good. ^_^
    The weather here in this state...cold, with snow on the ground. *looks outside* I think most of it has melted. As for my home state, I have no idea the weather there, and i'm too lazy to look it up.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    We've made it to another Pokemon generation, folks. Here's to another eight!

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
    HOT TAKE
    Spoiler:

Years
    When will the Pokemon generations END?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh we never faced the zombies anyway because they lost before us. Hey we won our division so yaaaahhhhh I'M HAVING A HORRIBLE TIME HERE BUT HHHEEEEYYYYYY we....

I got nothing, I got coffee cause i'm now looopppppyyyyy!!! WWWWEEEEEEEEE!

EDIT: What I meant to say is we won the division, but not the championship. Oh well. I don't care. I stupidity.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey what's up chit chat people of pokecommunity, ......... I am still hyper from the coffee, but I have to go up to my hotel room in five minutes because the person in charge of me tells me to. I hate authority. -_-;

Yeah, who knows what the Pokemon will be like in 5 to 10 generations. I am so curious. Okay, now people are telling me to go so i'll be back tomorrow evening since I have to go somewhere tomorrow morning GAH! Okay.

EDIT: Good morning. Actually, I just remembered i'll be busy tonight so don't know when i'll be back soooooooo yeaaaaahhhh............

Last edited:
    Years
    hi hi! And yeah I am so curious about Pokémon will be like a few gens down the line, especially as current authoritative figures (like Masuda) retire. i'll definitely still be around to see those days haha, 4ever fan

not feeling too good, still sick :<

i honestly think pokemon would go through some sort of turning point when/if Masuda retires. im not sure how or what kind, but it'd be interesting to see who would take his place and how pokemon would be affected.

Years
    Legends like Masuda never die they just fade away.....*cough* I mean his legacy will live on when he retires....idk. I have to go to a stupid show tonight, but tomorrow I go HOME! Back to my HOME STATE! YAY! I probably won't have money for Sword til December/Christmas so yah.....Gonna nap now before I go to stupid show.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back