• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
Years
  • Yes me and my Dark, mysterious attitude is back and I really hope to make some new friends here..Whatever you do, don't start asking me a whole bunch of weird questions. For one I cannot disclose my current situation, and for two those ppl that are stopping me basically have me under full electronic surveilance, well i sure know i am losing my humanity..cuz i cant spell veryy well and you wont believe how many time i hit the "back" button while writing this. (Just to let you know i hit it at least 6 times in that last sentence and once just now)

Jus saying hi..dont want to bother any of you with my problems ("back" again) unless you wish to hear them.

(and yes I still believe that it is possible to have real live Pokemon..Especially since one of my "friends" kinda figured out how to do it. (So far his new little lifeforms have all died upon hatching, or they didn't hatch at all. He's only tried to create 5 of them, but he had to burn them and all the evidence of his project.)

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • welcome.
    actually i read an article about some swedish scientists who tried making a real live pikachu, but halfway through the experiment the pikachu went on a 3 day rampage...thus canceling the experiment...
    anyway, have fun here!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • jmac32here said:
    Yes me and my Dark, mysterious attitude is back and I really hope to make some new friends here..Whatever you do, don't start asking me a whole bunch of weird questions. For one I cannot disclose my current situation, and for two those ppl that are stopping me basically have me under full electronic surveilance, well i sure know i am losing my humanity..cuz i cant spell veryy well and you wont believe how many time i hit the "back" button while writing this. (Just to let you know i hit it at least 6 times in that last sentence and once just now)

Jus saying hi..dont want to bother any of you with my problems ("back" again) unless you wish to hear them.

(and yes I still believe that it is possible to have real live Pokemon..Especially since one of my "friends" kinda figured out how to do it. (So far his new little lifeforms have all died upon hatching, or they didn't hatch at all. He's only tried to create 5 of them, but he had to burn them and all the evidence of his project.)
    Hi jmac32here, welcome to PC^^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Dude, if anyone insults you for your beliefs, then they shouldn't even be here.Anyways, welcome to pc jmac32here!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Eh? I don't understand this, but oh well... Welcome back, I guess, even though you wouldn't know me. ^_^ (Did they really try making a Pikachu? O_O)

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2003
    Welcome! Have fun ^_^

G-LANCE said:
    actually i read an article about some swedish scientists who tried making a real live pikachu, but halfway through the experiment the pikachu went on a 3 day rampage...thus canceling the experiment...

Did they really try to make a Pikachu? That would be really funny ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Welcome. Glad to have you back with us.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
  • wow i feel so welcomed...im certainly glad to be back...altho i might not post too much due to my new "busy" life.. But i will stop in and say hi once in awhile, quite possibly making a few posts here and there..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back