• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Be gone for unknown amount of time...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • (currently using a laggy bucket of bolts to post this message... i think this crap is like worst than pentium 1 beta... so slow... just viewing Haruka's banners is lagging me down)

My computer has met the end of its life today as a grave is done for him (i refer my computer as he). Its harddrive has went on its screwy ways and my computer is officially and completely unusable. Until my computer is either fixed by some brilliant techician or replaced by an expensive and new P4, i don't think i will be on PC anymore until then... so i'll be away for as long as my computer will be away from me... but the soon-est i can come back is this upcoming Sunday. Latest is rather infinite right now... :(

and hopefully my computer will be fixed before the certain date so my "projects" will be finished on time...

have fun with PC!
    ~Frostweaver

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Bye Frostweaver, I know how it is with a slow computer, its so frustrating, especially a pentium 1, I hope you get your computer fixed soon, and come back to PC soon.

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Now that it's Friday, I shall bring it back to life!!! x_x;

Anyway, frosty, I'm really sad to see you go... :( Hope that you get a better and faster computer ASAP! XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Aww, frosty that's terrible! I hope you can return to us quickly, we'll miss you. I hope you do at least find something else to enjoy while you're stuck away from us.

Take care...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Noooo! Frosty don't go! *Turns to Frosty's computer* You..! You're taking my homie away! Evil computer!! *does a tantrum* Anyways, hope u come back soon!

*Pat of DOOM!* Sowwy, Frost-ay. ^.^

If anyone does not know, homie is short for homeboy/homegirl aka buddy.

~CaRtOON

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    That stinks that you have to leave frosty.I hope taht you can come back really soon!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    (currently using a laggy bucket of bolts to post this message... i think this crap is like worst than pentium 1 beta... so slow... just viewing Haruka's banners is lagging me down)

My computer has met the end of its life today as a grave is done for him (i refer my computer as he). Its harddrive has went on its screwy ways and my computer is officially and completely unusable. Until my computer is either fixed by some brilliant techician or replaced by an expensive and new P4, i don't think i will be on PC anymore until then... so i'll be away for as long as my computer will be away from me... but the soon-est i can come back is this upcoming Sunday. Latest is rather infinite right now... :(

and hopefully my computer will be fixed before the certain date so my "projects" will be finished on time...

have fun with PC!
    ~Frostweaver
    Ah!! :( :( Quote: "laggy bucket of bolts" <--- ??? -.- :P

I hope you a new computer than, see you sunday! What's up with the capital F btw? :/ ??? :P

No wonder you've been gone for a long time, I thought it had to do with schoolwork or something. Anyway, I couldn't get on all of Friday but I think I got to go on at one time or another on every other day. :)

Jya ne~

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ack, I hate it when computers go crazy... :/ Anyways, I hope it can be fixed soon! We don't want you to be gone forever!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Ack, I hate it when computers go crazy... :/ Anyways, I hope it can be fixed soon! We don't want you to be gone forever!
    Yah!! We want our Mr. ammunition guy back soon!! Lol!

**Chokes on an apple**

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • seems like my harddrive is going to the graveyard... i'll be getting a new one asap, with the technicials installing all necessary drivers and everything else that i don't know how to do...

looking at time i should be back anytime this week (Wednesday and beyond)... the project SHOULD be done on time.

Hope i'll be back soon... these several days are very boring without all of you with me :( Not only boredom is killing me, but the fact that my 2nd top poster award in danger is also bugging me quite a bit XD (jk. it's not like i get a new computer if i get lots of posts)

hopefully i'll be back soon... have fun posting!

*kicks laggy pentium 1*
    (this post takes approximately 13 min... better appreciate it XD)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I also hope you'll be back soon. *_* Good luck! n_n

Back