• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
So I used the demon gem on my charizard, am I able to teach it it's demon move? Also: How do I get surf? also also: I know the rom hack is finished, but it would be pretty cool if that text in I believe it was the game freak building on some old man talking about how sword and shield were about to release could be changed to reflect how they have been released
Usually you have to level the Pokemon to about Lv. 60 and then it will learn its Demon Move, but this also varies depending on species. Some learn it earlier, some later, etc. Also don't hesitate to check with the move reminder in Kaji City.

And yes I agree that changing that text would be cool, but it's not really worth pushing out a new update for so oh well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 16, 2020
Hey there, I'm having a lot of fun with this. I'll say more when I beat the game!
Wanted to let you know that at Bruno's gym the totems say that the GL is Brock, and the Battle Girl on the right is named "Crush Kin" instead, in case you wanted to correct that.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 12, 2020
Regarding the map that you bring to the green clothed guard in the library.
He send you to find a handyman but i can't seem to find him...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Regarding the map that you bring to the green clothed guard in the library.
He send you to find a handyman but i can't seem to find him...

You need to get the Lost Key first, which requires 10 or so key parts farmed from wild Klefki.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
You need to get the Lost Key first, which requires 10 or so key parts farmed from wild Klefki.

Just a quick clarification, you only need one key to drop from a Klefki. However, the drop rate is low so you may have to farm about 10 or so Klefki to get it... :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Just finished this hack! Definitly one of my favorites :) i got to use a lot of really cool pokemon like Demon Zapdos, there is an interesting post game area ;) in my next playthrough i want demon ninetails Demon/ice type that can learn flamethrower XD. there are a lot of normal type pokemon i always wanted to play with that are made more accesable in this hack. and you can get Great ghost types early on. God Mewtwo is too hard tho

For the future update:
before beating the elite four, zapdos can be caught infinitley
the map needs to be fixed, it doesnt always put the player on the right city and the cities are not really in the right spots,
also the names of the cities are too similar i got confused alot..
The library is one of the most helpful additions, expanding it would be awesome
i like the spread of tradable pokemon, but reusable tms would be nice, and maybe a lvl cap of 60? at least for the champion.. to reduce the grind
and also pls make items to sub for HMs i played with a team of 4 and 2 HM slaves it'd be nice to have a full team of all the new gen pokemon available :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 12, 2020
Yes i found the key from klefki, but what do i do next after returning to the guard?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Yes i found the key from klefki, but what do i do next after returning to the guard?
I believe you should be able to interact with the tomb stones in the graveyard and some of these you'll be able to open with the key you got.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
I've beat Agatha and she didn't give me Surf? Where am I supposed to get it now if not from her, personally??

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
I've beat Agatha and she didn't give me Surf? Where am I supposed to get it now if not from her, personally??

Is this not in the FAQ? Anyway, assuming you're playing the latest version (available in the first post, if you get the game from anywhere else you may be playing an outdated version), you get Surf from The Surfing Dude (or whatever his name is I forgot) who is located in Florina Town, which you should be able to see on the map.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 12, 2021
How can I get surf?
I already beat Agatha and she didn't give me the hm surf
I read that in Folrina Town they give me the hm surf, but there are two Snorlax that I can't wake up in solemn road
Please help me

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 12, 2020
Where can I find the lucky egg? i searched through the thread but couldn't find anything about where it was

Back