• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: Accent Challenge, 2018/2019

Years
I bestow upon you the Rory Award in the British Person Category for "The Most Gratuitous Use Of The Word 'Psyduck' In A Serious Screenplay." Take a bow, you earned it.

... and sadly I am without a microphone, so I couldn't be a competitor for the title. Dang it.

I think gratuitous isn't exactly the word you're looking for when the question is literally asking about swearing if I am to understand to meaning of the derivative Americanism 'cuss' correctly. Once you get me going I'm practically a sailor but this is a child friendly forum so...

Years
I think gratuitous isn't exactly the word you're looking for when the question is literally asking about swearing if I am to understand to meaning of the derivative Americanism 'cuss' correctly. Once you get me going I'm practically a sailor but this is a child friendly forum so...

It was a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference. Quotable, but no one ever gets it. Sigh, sigh, sigh.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
yo. when i start searching for texts to read you can just skip the rest if you hadn't already lol. i don't find anything in the end so i'm just wasting your time at that point :thumbs:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0R12wqdTpUq

Back