• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trouble in Paradise

Years
  • Trouble in Paradise

Night Three

Johnny died. He was innocent and you all suck.

No not really he was the Mafia Boss.

Rules

1. Submit lynch votes as [Vote] Name
    2. This game follows the standard 48/24 hour day/night cycle. Posting in this thread during the night phase will result in your death.
    3. Do not PM share or discuss details of this game outside of this thread (with the exception of within the Mafia's chat).
    4. You are allowed to abstain but it's not recommended.
    5. After every third day phase, some roles will be switched around.
    6. Do not continue to haunt the game if you are dead. You may post one "death post" containing no game information, but that's it.
    7. Point it out if I've forgotten something obvious that should be here lol.

Players

gimmepie as The GM

Aquacorde as ???
    Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Bardothren as an Islander
    Lelouch as ???
    Zeffy as an Islander
    Nightkrow as The Celebrity
    Illoebet as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Superjolt as The Cop
    Johnny as The Mafia Boss
    Nick Wilde as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Twiggy as The Doctor

Years
  • Trouble in Paradise

Day Four

It was a beautiful evening on Paradise Island, as you'd expect. A bright full moon shone vividly down, reflecting on the tranquil sea, it was silent except for the hooting of owls and there was not a cloud to obscure the sky. Everything seemed to be at peace. The Tracker slept (on the job), the drunk drank and the watcher sneakily watched someone sneaky. All was well in the world... then the flyswatter happened.

Aquacorde is dead. They were the Butterfly.

Mamala would like you to know that Aquacorde is the Butter... nevermind.

The Butterfly has now died. All players alive in the game have been returned to their original role, even if another player died with that role. This counts as a switch, so the next Switch has been pushed back a few days. Also, I'm too lazy to PM you these roles so just go back through your inbox :)

Rules

2. This game follows the standard 48/24 hour day/night cycle. Posting in this thread during the night phase will result in your death.
    3. Do not PM share or discuss details of this game outside of this thread (with the exception of within the Mafia's chat).
    6. Do not continue to haunt the game if you are dead. You may post one "death post" containing no game information, but that's it.

Players

gimmepie as The GM

Aquacorde as The Butterfly
    Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    Zeffy as an Islander
    Illoebet as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Superjolt as The Cop
    Johnny as The Mafia Boss
    Nick Wilde as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Twiggy as The Doctor

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Lol maybe I should just accept the fact that Anna will OMGUS in every single game, instead of suspecting her for it.

I think the investigative roles should out cuz by now they probably have enough information to end this.

Years
  • Sorry I'm damn late. Day will be pretty much ending. But I think GP will extend phase lol. I'll

[Vote][Nick Wilde

He was acting suspicious before other than that not much it's place holder vote until some info came out or phase ends before I come online again.

Years
  • Obviously the phase is being extended yes. I assume the reshuffle is to blame for this sudden inactivity giving how activity was on the rise.

Years
  • Trouble in Paradise

Night Four

Nick Wilde has died. He was the Chief.

During the next day phase all votes must be sent to me via PM and not publicly revealed.

Rules

Players

gimmepie as The GM

Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    Zeffy as an Islander
    Illoebet as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Superjolt as The Cop
    Johnny as The Mafia Boss
    Nick Wilde as The Chief​
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Twiggy as The Doctor

Years
  • Trouble in Paradise

Day Five

Abby has died. She was the The Tracker.

Remember that all votes for today must be PMd to me and that you cannot reveal who you vote for. You should still be talking though.

Rules

Players

gimmepie as The GM

Abby as The Tracker
    Salzorrah as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    Zeffy as an Islander
    Illoebet as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Superjolt as The Cop
    Johnny as The Mafia Boss
    Nick Wilde as The Chief
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Twiggy as The Doctor

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Alright, time for some action.
    I'm the watcher. Was hoping for a cc yesterday when I asked for investigative role claims, but everyone is kinda dead around here. Well I suppose the switch didn't really help either.
    Pecilia visited Abby last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back