• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's ______ Pokémon!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • It's 2 AM and Lycanroc is weak to a grand total of FIVE types! Let's not provoke the neighbors into attacking us with their Pokémon.

Let's go to the future of the Pokemon world with Celebi! Who will we find displaced there, I wonder...?

Years
  • Sure. I'll keep Celebi close though, just in case you decide to displace me there =p

Let's go pick some flowers with Floette and use them to make a bouquet.

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    And while at it, try petting some. Hope the fur isn't too hot. Speaking of fur, I wonder if quantity=quality, so...

Let's Pet Piloswine!

Years
  • I need to keep my distance from Sylveon or that stalker will grab me again and not let go D=
    Spoiler:

Ugh fine....

Let's go swimming in the sea with Sharpedo!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Try grabbing onto the fins and using it like one of those underwater shells in Mario 64 lol.

Oh and FCG, are you sure those people weren't just doing the Shepard Shuffle?
    Spoiler:

LET'S Sing With Meloetta!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • With pleasure! Ahem... tra la la la LAAAAA~!!

Hyzenthlay used Screech.

The audience's defence was harshly lowered.

Let's harvest the saliva of Gloom and put it in our rivals' shampoo bottles 😈

Years
  • Wow, this is still going strong. Thanks guys! Anyway...

I'm already teaching math to people way more slower than Psyduck, so why not?

Let's PLAY DODGEBALL WITH Iron Hands!

Years
  • Can a Glaceon even hang on to Rayquaza to reach space? And is there even a Glaceon sized spacesuit? 🤔

I mean I wouldn't mind fighting alongside such a cool dragon :coolcat:
    So yes =D
    Gotta be careful where I aim though... friendly fire would hurt it greatly D=

Let's play chess with Kingambit!

Years
  • These sharp blades do not scare me. Who needs so many blades when you can just Psychic a foe into next week ?
    Anyway, I meant to say, yes, I would be in for a game of chess. I would pick the white!

LET'S bake a pie with Tyrantrum!

Years
  • I'm not sure I got enough money to buy enough ingredients to make a tyrantrum sized pie.
    A normal pie would probably be messy, but sure.

Let's go Wailmer Watching with Cetoddle!

Back