• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Parties Allowed: Old Gods

Which Setup Are We Playing?

• Total voters

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • I suppose we have our own win cons, but we should try to band together to wipe out any cults

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Finding the cult leaders and those who can throw curses around would be good first targets.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Hey naku, can you share the win conditions of roles that previously weren't third party?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This might be a game where lynching, even if it is a bandwagon/random, will be better than lynching nobody at all.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • [lynch] EvilChameleon

ok then EC, we'll have you up first :)

just kidding, but srsly I'm gonna keep this vote for now for activity's sake, until we have someone else that is better to off

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Gunner's already voting? That's a really scummy move right there. I suspect that she's one of the mafia... the hooker, maybe.
    notsure-1.jpg

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Look at all this mumblin' and bumblin'. I guess I'll do some observations:

• There are 24 roles in Old Gods, and 18 of us. Based on the flavor text, we can probably safely say that Old Maid/Host or Cult/Cyborg is around (roles changing), Diabolist and va-va-oodoo lady are here (curses were cast), and Alien is in the house (hot butt action.)
    • Cult can nullify zombies and kill them all if the latter visits the former but not vice versa, so I suspect that shit is gonna explode at some point if both groups get big enough. Assuming they're both in the game.
    • Anyway, I'd like it if anyone who had scrambled language came forward? Could take at least part of the cult threat out easily that way.
    • I doubt the Butterfly would want to self-sacrifice if any recruiting roles got too big.

These are my shower thoughts. Also, ##LYNCH Salzorrah for activity and to even out shit, I guess.​

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I don't take offense to the vote, neither do I find it scummy, for the record.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Anyway, I'd like it if anyone who had scrambled language came forward? Could take at least part of the cult threat out easily that way.
    Two of our friends are talking about spice (+OP) but I've been away for too long so I can't tell if this is a meme or something noteworthy. Unless Naku switched things up, this shouldn't be the doing of Cthulu, right?

And one more question, Naku (or anyone else who knows how it works) - the priest and werewolf role descriptions imply there can be more than one werewolf in the game but it's not specified anywhere how new werewolves are made. Does "devouring" = converting, or is devouring just killing?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I've been away for too long so I can't tell if this is a meme or something noteworthy.

I'm pretty positive, based on the description, Cthulu-ing should either be rolling-head-on-keyboard gibberish or pure-gif-speak (but most likely the former.) Any spicy business is memeing, I believe.

Does "devouring" = converting, or is devouring just killing?

Devouring is killing. Werewolves make it horrifically hard to claim, 'cause you're only gonna make 'em invincible. And the context makes me believe there is only one.​

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I'm pretty positive, based on the description, Cthulu-ing should either be rolling-head-on-keyboard gibberish or pure-gif-speak (but most likely the former.) Any spicy business is memeing, I believe.
    Alright, thought so :P

Devouring is killing. Werewolves make it horrifically hard to claim, 'cause you're only gonna make 'em invincible. And the context makes me believe there is only one.
    Okay, I was just wondering why there are lines like "Wins if Werewolves outnumber all parties" and "Werewolves who visit are exorcised and die" - it's just strangely worded if there's only going to be one werewolf but I guess they're cp'd from EM roles and some setups have more wolves? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • As a setup, it's possible to have any combination of the listed roles in any amounts. Did I put 16 werewolves in? Did I only use one of each role? Spoopy mysteries

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
  • As with any other first day, It's probably operation bandwagon. Do we really have any solid lead?

Years
  • Man, I was hoping that we'd be able to eliminate at least one of the possible setups today but apparently not. Either way, I agree with everything Kiyo said.

I also can't help but find EC's behaviour odd... but I always find his mafia plays odd.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    What's odd about my behavior? Just throwing the facts of life out there.

Back