• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Witch Pokémon do you feel need more representation?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I'm talking about just representation in the trailers, games.ect I'd like to see more unusual Pokémon given away at events such as a downloadable Tauros or even Jumpluff would work for me. Kind of getting tired of the Ash Pokémon giveaways they keep having every year.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
The Johto starters, they seem to be forgotten.

Kanto and Hoenn got mega evolutions, poor johto was skipped right over.

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
Years
agree with zeo star
at least they can introduce Z-moves for jhoto starters

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Ultra Beasts I think Dialga/Palkia are due a little more exposure, they're just about the only Legendaries that don't have some kind of alternate forme at this point. Well, I suppose Xerneas/Yveltal are in the same boat, but even Xerneas had that "Inactive mode" thing, so yeah.

Years
the Unova starters. I'm biased, but I love them and especially want to see more of serperior. <3

also agreeing with dialga and palkia. at this point I forget about them often. imagine that will change in the next year or so though!

Years
Unova, Sinnoh, & Johto starters. Kanto starters are long overexposed at this point and I think these other trios deserve some love and attention.

I also think Beautifly, Vivillon, Masquerain, Dustox, Yanmega, and a multitude of bug types deserve more exposure.

Also Lumineon! It is such a lovely Pokémon and yet it flies completely under the radar.

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
Years
Ok, time for my bias to show
Johto and Unova starters, oh and Sinnoh aswell. Some middle evolution starters deserve more attention as well, it just sucks as about 3/4 of them are just forgettable ugly moody teenagers, but the other 1/4 are great. Heracross and Azumarill are also pretty great in my opinion.

Years
Crobat and Heracross, but I might be alone in this take. They just look like the coolest Pokemon to me, and as such is why they're my Top 1 & 2 respectively.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 28, 2021
Crobat and Heracross, but I might be alone in this take. They just look like the coolest Pokemon to me, and as such is why they're my Top 1 & 2 respectively.

Ah yes, the forgotten Gen 2 syndrome. I absolutely love the ones you've mentioned. They're well received designs so it is odd indeed that haven't done more with them.
A personal favourite of mine, less popular though, would be Ariados.

Years
Ah yes, the forgotten Gen 2 syndrome. I absolutely love the ones you've mentioned. They're well received designs so it is odd indeed that haven't done more with them.
A personal favourite of mine, less popular though, would be Ariados.

A man of culture. I like it. If Ariados didn't suck in battle I'd most likely have him as one of my faves as well.

Back