• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Ash True Love

Looper2233

Looper
Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2018
    Hy guys Please Guess The True love of ash by using this options and also Write Why The girl you choose

Options
    a) Serena
    b) misty
    c) dawn
    d) Your choice

Please comment below down and express your feelings

And my choice is option (a) reason because she is only a girl who do lip kiss 😍😍 to ash it's my thinking. Serena is the best pokegirl

Years
  • b) Misty for my primary choice. They both have history of the journeys they took with each other and at the end were Misty has to go back to her gym and is crying on the bike she obviusly has feelings for ash.

If not her then A) Serena. Again they both have history and a lot of ways she reminds me of Misty and act likes her also she to has feelings for Ash

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Numerous topics on this particular subject but if we are truly honest with ourselves, the answer is none of the above. Ash is forever 10, hence he will never love anyone when he's stuck st the same age. Compounding things further is his Oblivious ability that makes this topic all the more unlikely.

However, as I've said elsewhere, the only two options that have a realistic chance are Misty and Serena. Of the two, I lean towards Serena due to being an Amourshipper.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
  • I'll probably say it's either Serena or misty. I'm going with Serena since she seems like the one who would actually try to bag up Ash while misty is the type to tease em till he gets the hint and we know Ash is a dumbass.

Plus may was into drew and nobody can't tell me dawn wasn't into zoey if it wasn't a kids show dawn would of been lesbian

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I honestly believe pokémon battling is Ash's only true passion and that there is no room for a girl in his life in that way; he's clearly either oblivious or ignoring any girl's advances. Likely the latter most, as the end of XY made Serena's intentions quite clear yet Ash seemed happy with the way she displayed it rather than embarrassed or confused. iirc

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2019
    Serena. Not only because of the kiss but also because of the interview.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2019
    The interview didn't confirm anything.

Well, since it's the words of Pokemon, yes.

/edit
    You act as if the words of Pokemon did not mean anything. You believe in what other directors of Pokemon say but you do not believe what Yajima and a producer of Pokemon say? That does not make any logic at all. If they say that we hope but also assume that the two will come together later then they interpret that Ash and Serena will be together later what will not be seen in the anime. It's probably about as canon as an Ash pairing can potentially get in this show. They didn't say "I love you" or show them getting married in a time skip. That's usually the kind of stuff people want in order to prove that a pairing is "canon", but those aren't the only way for a pairing to be considered canon. That's not how marketing works and they would not have released the interview if it does not reflect their own views. If that's not what they wanted, then it would not have been possible to do that in anime. If that's not the definition of canon, then I do not know either. That's more than any other girl has achieved.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Serena. He actually showed romantic interest in her, and so did Serena. Misty also showed romantic interest in Ash, but Ash friendzoned her to the moon and back, so honestly, I can't see really see that as "true love" anymore.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Serena. He actually showed romantic interest in her, and so did Serena. Misty also showed romantic interest in Ash, but Ash friendzoned her to the moon and back, so honestly, I can't see really see that as "true love" anymore.

Ash friendzoned her or the ?writers? friendzoned her is the real question to ask. If we add Manga into this... I must say that Serena would have her hands full with Daisy Oak(way more than what she had with Miette). In the manga, Ash has a crush on Daisy and she?s a Top Coordinator, thereby adding that extra Performer rivalry that would make for an instant and popular love triangle. Still would be for Serena though.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Serena.

If I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he'll start caring about girls and not just Pok?mon, I think he seemed the most into Serena, and they had some really cute moments.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Maybe if Ash turns 11 someday.
    They did have rly cute moments tho remember when serena dressed as ash

Technically he did turn 11 in Kanto when Ash in Battle of the Badge is quoted as saying that it had been 1 year since the last time he was in Viridian City(aka Episode 2). Seeing as Ash was 10 when he got Pikachu, the writers basically admit he is 11 at this point but somehow, as if by convenience or magic, make him 10 again in future series.

There has been speculation as to what Ash's true age should be at this point and it varies widely but I'd peg him to be roughly 16 by the time he is in Kalos(which makes the Romance subplot all the more realistic if Serena was a bit older as well).

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • Mash and Allow best ship

Actually Serena and ash the above thing was a joke me and my sister made while watching the show

Sloxy

Mon Amour
    Years
  • Numerous topics on this particular subject but if we are truly honest with ourselves, the answer is none of the above. Ash is forever 10, hence he will never love anyone when he's stuck st the same age. Compounding things further is his Oblivious ability that makes this topic all the more unlikely.

However, as I've said elsewhere, the only two options that have a realistic chance are Misty and Serena. Of the two, I lean towards Serena due to being an Amourshipper.

Isn't he technically 11 now in sun and moon?

[Edit] My bad I didn't read the all the comments before posting

Last edited:
    Back