• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your job be in the Pokemon World?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Simple question, if you lived in the Pokemon World what job would you have? Trainer is just one of them, but there are many jobs you could have such as , Pokemon breeder, coordinator, professor, Gym Leader, connoisseur, doctor, trial caption, island kahuna , etc. So what would your job be?

Years
  • I've always been big on battling, so I know I'd be gunning to be a part of the Pokemon League itself. Whether that means being a Gym Leader, Elite Four, or the Champion itself doesn't bother me any as long as it's one of those.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • I'm going to be a gym leader, if i become E4 i at least have a risk to be promoted to higher E4 spots which means lower fighting time if the challengers can't beat the other E4 members (Well it's not the case since B&W, but still) which is bad for training your pokemon. Well either that or if i'm a crappy trainer, i'll just be a researcher there

Last edited:
    Years
  • let's be real I'd be on an evil team

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Personally I think I would be a Pokemon trainer cause I would want to partake in battles and the League but I would be a Pokemon watcher or artist as a side job cause I love to draw and would love to observe Pokemon in their natural habitat and collect data on their behavior through my sketches like Tracey.

Years
  • Simple my job would be a professor because you can force kids to collect a ton of pokemon for you just so they could get a magical charm that can increase the rate of pokemon with different coloring.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Simple my job would be a professor because you can force kids to collect a ton of pokemon for you just so they could get a magical charm that can increase the rate of pokemon with different coloring.

Yes brilliant Idea I wanna be a professor now what could be more fun than that you could sit around all day watching youtube and other stuff and meanwhile a bunch of kids are trying to find hundreds of these pokemon just to get a shiny charm

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • A detective maybe. Because life will become easier with zoroark and espeon around. Just in case of a serious fight, having a garchomp or a metagross might help too. It's very common for me to imagine a pokemon detective (especially looker) with these pokemon as companions.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'd want to be one of those cool Blackthorn City people who hangs about in the Dragon's Den all the time

Years
  • Don't think I'd quite be a professor, but I'd love to be a Pokemon researcher of some sorts. Being a Pokemon photographer would be cool too, so maybe I'd be able to combine those two somehow.

Either that, or I'll just work on the third floor of Celadon's department store.

Last edited:

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • I don't know what I would be in the Pokémon World, but I definitely would NOT be that lady that sits on those little "buildings" between routes through the whole day xD

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I would probably still be an artist and still be struggling for employment. :')

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    I really love biology, so I could see myself wanting to be a Pokemon researcher in the Pokemon world.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I always thought I would be the one to take over the Viridian Gym after Giovanni bailed on it, and make it the toughest gym in the Pokemon world.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I always thought I would be the one to take over the Viridian Gym after Giovanni bailed on it, and make it the toughest gym in the Pokemon world.
    Just by way of strong Pokémon, or would there be unusual challenges that trainers would have to overcome?

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Maybe a coordinator or some kind of Looker

Back