• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
101376300_10222785804623488_7430744964876730368_o.jpg

Finally!

Years
today the wedding event let me invite my villagers for the party photoshoot and it was cute, i could even invite wilbur and he had a cute lil hat! gonna make a wedding venue near my beach

Years
I invited villagers to the wedding and now their houses have been broken into and a reese and cyrus plate has been placed in the location of the things that were stolen. Now it's going to take a long time to cycle out furniture until its gone and I'm genuinely annoyed because I've already spent the last month gifting furniture and working around the already obtuse way of adjusting the villagers houses only to have those efforts dumped on.

Years
I literally just got the game yesterday. I'm enjoying what I can do so far. I forgot how soothing the game can be

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
Years
I literally just got the game yesterday. I'm enjoying what I can do so far. I forgot how soothing the game can be

I am glad to hear you are enjoying it thus far! Let me know if there is anything you may be looking for in the future; I've amassed a plethora of DIY and an unreasonable amount of furniture and clothing wears.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ive been playing New Horizons since the launch date and if you told me that almost 4 months later I'd have 370 hours on this game and it become my most played game I wouldn't believe you. Definitely have invested more time and effort working on my island than I did on my town New Leaf and it's all worth it. How many hours have you guys logged so far?

Also, anyone else been obsessed with swimming/diving? I think Gullivarrr is a nice addition gives me more motivation to dive and look for sea creatures!

Years
I have like... I dunno, 150 hours maybe? in the game I think?? which is still a lot compared to other games ahaha. definitely slowed down playing though, partially because I wish they included all this stuff that was in previous AC games to begin with rather than introducing it later on as free updates... would have meant I had a lot more to do. Still an adorable game with lovely art though and I'm never gonna get over how nice everything looks ; ; especially the water omg

diving is fun too. I caught two of those giant clams recently, the second being royally more annoying to get

Years
I've logged 420 hours, I only play maybe once a week now since I don't really have anything else I want to do besides spread more blue roses around and get the last 4 villager photos. I really dislike diving, it's slow and completely disconnected from all the other things you can do on the island. Fireworks were nice for about a minute but they also make it so you can't give your villagers gifts so when my one play session a week happens on a Sunday I can't even give presents to my villagers which is one of the two things I turn on the game for now.

Anyway I love my island and put a lot of work into it but I really have nothing else I want to do so I'm not playing until they add something good.

Emilia

~ free falling
Years
i got it for Easter! :D i named my island Chryse (MapleStory reference, too bad it isn't an island in the sky...)
since then i've gotten about 190 hours
i try and check it every day to get seashells, fossils, check the ABD and talk to everyone (mostly too lazy for this though lol)

Years
i caved and ended up time traveling sunday evening to get all the fireworks hats... there are four different hats for each of the four firework sundays, and i only logged in in the evenings on one sunday out of them all, so i would've missed them otherwise. they glow and are cute, couldn't resist ;-; lol

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Played a bunch last couple days (well, certainly more than last few weeks). Had Merengue move out and found Walt on an island early who I felt looked neat, so took him in. Not a fan of the female kangaroos with a mute child character, but I didn't realise AC had male kangaroo villagers... Plus, only have one cranky and find them to be a better personality type than most in ACNH.

Made a small area after clearing too many flowers/etc for pumpkin growing. Slowly but surely getting the island properly organised, haha.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Played a bunch last couple days (well, certainly more than last few weeks). Had Merengue move out and found Walt on an island early who I felt looked neat, so took him in. Not a fan of the female kangaroos with a mute child character, but I didn't realise AC had male kangaroo villagers... Plus, only have one cranky and find them to be a better personality type than most in ACNH.

Made a small area after clearing too many flowers/etc for pumpkin growing. Slowly but surely getting the island properly organised, haha.

Oh I like Walt! He's such an interesting looking character! Same with Octavian, Rasher, Elvis, and Curt (and a bunch of others that I don't remember). I also recently let Merengue go in favor of Ketchup because I had never owned a Duck villager before. :o

I haven't noticed any growth in my pumpkins yet. Are they just late bloomers or am I doing something wrong. ;;

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Oh I like Walt! He's such an interesting looking character! Same with Octavian, Rasher, Elvis, and Curt (and a bunch of others that I don't remember). I also recently let Merengue go in favor of Ketchup because I had never owned a Duck villager before. :o
Neither have I, actually, with duck characters. I have a Ketchup amiibo card (my only one, haha). Elvis looked cool but I passed up on him a while back. Maybe another time (or game :V)
I haven't noticed any growth in my pumpkins yet. Are they just late bloomers or am I doing something wrong. ;;
I think it takes 4 days to grow from a seed (but can't confirm as no TT), and watering might help with numbers harvested?

Back