• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Im enjoying the ROM so far Nuzlocking and made it to E4

Problem is i dont have a single potion or any money

Turns out the Vs Seeker is gone too

Battled all trainers i can find

HELP
How did you go broke? Arent you Nuzlocking? Did you sell all the valuable stuff that you dont need?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 21, 2016
I honestly dont know how i got broke But i have like 700 dollars and a max ether

Thats It

welp

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I honestly dont know how i got broke But i have like 700 dollars and a max ether

Thats It

welp

Yeah, you might be screwed there. You might want to just train up your pokemon on victory road to high enough level that you dominate the E4 and don't need items.

Years
Finished this.
/Review>
A hack which was successfull for the purpose it was created, to provide a handful of hours of entertainment. Nice humour in there. And i liked the concept of everyone being corrupt or junkie :P. Its surely much more realistic (i take out the parts about human and pokemon cannibals :P ) than everyone being a peace-loving hypocrite with an almost perfect sense of justice, except a certain "evil group" with a vague goal .

Game was fairly easy, well, like a normal run of Fire Red. I pretty much went to Celadon with only Pikachu, who had already become level 51 because i never press "run" (hence he had learned all his moves so i just thunder-stoned it.
Then i found a torchic, and i thought that it would provide a good coverage, so he became #2, and they pretty much wiped everything.
Though later Lapras and Aerodactyl joined (Rock Slide guy at rock tunnel is MY HERO) so i had my own diverse "Elite Four" able to deal with anything.
Gym Leaders (bar May) could have been edited a bit to make the run a bit more interesting.

League was a plesant surprise. My lvl63 Elite 4 still swept it with almost 1 attack per 'mon, until i reached CJ. An even more pleasant surprise. He was the only challenge on this game. By challenge i mean i had to use healing and reviving items for the first time in this game. But then again, you gave the guy a full Gen I (+suicune) legendary team. Nothing else you could do if you wanna stay a Gen I junkie :P (you could replace suicune tho with a fakemon "MissingNo." with OP stats for a little nostalgia and making his team pure Gen1.... just throwing ideas :P ).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 21, 2016
So i went around Kanto looking for secret items and selling them got a nice bit of change
I wanted an exp share for grinding so i found myself taking pokemon out of the death box evolving them and putting them back in which took me a clean 2-3 hours with the speed up button
Went to buy hyper potions at indigo league and they didnt have any
Flew to cinnabar island to buy some hyper potions
Found out i could of saved two hours of my life
If i knew cinnabar sold exp shares

Years
So i went around Kanto looking for secret items and selling them got a nice bit of change
I wanted an exp share for grinding so i found myself taking pokemon out of the death box evolving them and putting them back in which took me a clean 2-3 hours with the speed up button
Went to buy hyper potions at indigo league and they didnt have any
Flew to cinnabar island to buy some hyper potions
Found out i could of saved two hours of my life
If i knew cinnabar sold exp shares

i believe you didnt take the amulet coin as soon as you reached Celadon. Maybe you would have finished your run by now cuz you would have enough money to stack on healing items for the league

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 12, 2016
Hey guys i caught a ghastly at lvl 44 and it already learned SHADOW BALL , NIGHTMARE, DREAM EATER and DESTINY BOND .But what im really looking for is HYPNOSIS AND SLUDGE BOMB . CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HEL! I f thae TMs are no in the game then can i fnd TM THIEF? PS. I changed DESTINY BOND FOR THUNDER.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
Hello! I was trying to download the patch but it keeps coming up with a blank white screen when i click the download link. I am also having issues with getting a UPS patcher. I was hoping someone might have a solution for me or if someone could provide me with an already patched rom of this?? I really want to play this rom hack!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 17, 2019
I enjoyed outlaws. I love the humor and the dialog and I love the choices of the starter pokemon. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
Hey, I beat the Cinnabar Gym before going to Saffron since I can't find the tea for the officers. Where is it? Thank you

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hey, I beat the Cinnabar Gym before going to Saffron since I can't find the tea for the officers. Where is it? Thank you

It's in the Strip club(I think I called it "Adult Entertainment) in Fuchsia. Just talk to the girl at the bartender.

If you get stuck anywhere else just look it up on youtube, there are many people who have played through the entire game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
It's in the Strip club(I think I called it "Adult Entertainment) in Fuchsia. Just talk to the girl at the bartender.

If you get stuck anywhere else just look it up on youtube, there are many people who have played through the entire game.

Thank you! I love the hack BTW! Continue making excellent works!!

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I love the level of profanity in this game. Pokemon would be so much better this way. x3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 22, 2016
yo kinda new to emulators an roms hacks etc can anyone help me get started seen videos for the pokemon outlaw hack on youtube an want it on my pc to play as well as try other hacks etc

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
REPOSTING *Grumbling at computer* behave yourself you evil thing. at least this time i KNOW i'm in the outlaw thread. it SAYS pokemon outlaw >.> evil little *has a love hate relationship with her computer*

thoroughly enjoying the game so far but i felt like i should ask, are 'trade-only' evolutions given an other way to evolve? i just thought of this while i was battling with my newly evolved kadabra.

on another note. i got a short way into this game and was still giggling about some the absurd jokes, like brock being a sex offender,....yeah the topics aren't really to laugh about but...come on....we all played the game (or should have) at least the original version. my brain keeps remembering how it was...and cracking up about the changes in dialogue and what not.

and i wished you got rid of diglet cave *hates that place* >.>'

i was really confused about the pokemon distribution (if i can call it that). i swear all the way to celadon i ran into nothing but spearows, oddish, pidgey, ratatta, mankey and occasional ekans or nidoran. no bellsprout showed up. i finally found where the bug pokemon were (i usually capture, fully evolve then shove back into the box). but the first ground type pokemon i ran into was Diglet in diglet cave, no geodude or anything. i assume i'll run into those later. so patient i will be (plus i'm uninclined to change my team much.)

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
REPOSTING *Grumbling at computer* behave yourself you evil thing. at least this time i KNOW i'm in the outlaw thread. it SAYS pokemon outlaw >.> evil little *has a love hate relationship with her computer*

thoroughly enjoying the game so far but i felt like i should ask, are 'trade-only' evolutions given an other way to evolve? i just thought of this while i was battling with my newly evolved kadabra.

on another note. i got a short way into this game and was still giggling about some the absurd jokes, like brock being a sex offender,....yeah the topics aren't really to laugh about but...come on....we all played the game (or should have) at least the original version. my brain keeps remembering how it was...and cracking up about the changes in dialogue and what not.

and i wished you got rid of diglet cave *hates that place* >.>'

i was really confused about the pokemon distribution (if i can call it that). i swear all the way to celadon i ran into nothing but spearows, oddish, pidgey, ratatta, mankey and occasional ekans or nidoran. no bellsprout showed up. i finally found where the bug pokemon were (i usually capture, fully evolve then shove back into the box). but the first ground type pokemon i ran into was Diglet in diglet cave, no geodude or anything. i assume i'll run into those later. so patient i will be (plus i'm uninclined to change my team much.)

You can evolve your kadabra with a moon stone.

I hate the diglett cave too but not enough to remove it from the game.

Pokemon distribution was bad. Outlaw was my first hacking experience and I made the mistake of keeping the Pokemon too much like Fire Red(and making the changes too rare for many to casually find).

Thanks so much for playing. I can not stress that enough. I still cant believe that something I made has been played by so many people.

Back