• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Pokemon Shuffle

Years
  • I was wondering if it would be possible to have a pokemon shuffle forum . i noticed other pokemon stuff has forums like the TGC, anime, pokken tournament. I'm sure many ppl here play it too as it's quite popular.

Last edited:
    Years
  • There are some discussions about Shuffle going around in Pokemon Gaming Central, but if I recall there aren't many threads dedicated to it at the moment so you can go ahead and make one. You can always contact Achromatic (the PGC mod) if you have questions.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I am like 99% certain that he meant forum/section and not thread

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I wasn't sure myself about the thread but went on the wording, haha.

Anyways, given there is only one active thread on it right now (and it's been out for the better part of a year iirc) I don't think it really is that popular to warrant a section just for itself, at least on PC, have to say. =/ It had more interest when it was first released, but that didn't last terribly long. One thread in the last month+ just on mobile codes (and not the game itself) is too low an interest imo.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I regularly play Shuffle. But the only problem is that on this forum (and smogon, the other forum I frequent) is that the player base isn't there. Reddit and game faqs unfortunately have stolen everyone. I think you should probably work on establishing a player base here (introduce people to shuffle, hold another event similar to the previous get together and maybe regularly write a shuffle article if there isn't one). The game is good and can be popular enough to warrant constant discussion eventually imo, you just have to convince people why it's worth playing.

Although a thought: if they release a new version of shuffle for sun and moon that's your best time to market it. It looks like it may head that way but even still if it has additional sun and moon content added that's when you try to bring awareness to shuffle.

Years
  • new version for sun and moon? don't see why there needs to be a new version? they'll just add new pokes :P tbh i haven't been focusing too much on shuffle lately.

Back