• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Name: Avishka
    Two cute Pokemon: Jirachi and Deino
    Partner Pokemon: Deino
    images

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    thankyou! ^^ i'm not very good with the computer though :/ but i like colouring (: its just that there are no colour pencils in my house OTL /depressed.

this year's christmas was disappointing OTL /depressed

that's so fortunate of you ;A; i didn't get any pokemon plushies ;A; they don't even sell them in my country OTL /depressed again.

lol i'm gonna get depression sooner or later :/ oh well, hope everyone had fun ^^

this picture is for alexozzycake ^^
    because he is one of the few who spoke to me when i first joined PC 8 days ago (:
    i hope he likes it ^^

drifloon_sandshrew_alexozzycake.png

drifloon_sandshrew_alexozzycake02.png

i tried okay :/
    i still fail at colouring ;A; sorry.

Oh my gosh you're such a sweetie... Best present I've had. <3 You're a seriously talented artist! I can't imagine why you'd be feeling so down around Christmas, but I'm usually around if you feel like talking about it - just send me a message any time :) I love how cute you can make Pokemon look by the way <3 I'm going to use this as my desktop picture!

images

Hiii, welcome to the group! ^^ It's always great to have a new member :) Especially one picking such cute Pokemon, I love Deino! And Jirachi is certainly cute too! What is it that made you choose these Pokemon? And what makes you think certain Pokemon are cuter than others? Enjoy your stay here and keep active when you can! ^^

Now that Christmas is over, time for a new topic!

New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon would you snuggle up infront of the fire with?'

My heart physically melts at the thought of cuddling a Pachirisu, so it would most certainly be that. <3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    images

Welcome to the club Avishka! I hope you have wonderful time here and you stay active. Oooh, Jirachi is cute Pokémon. :3 If you have any questions about the club feel free to ask. Me, Alex, and TheGr8 are always ready to assist you.

- Xeberos, Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club

BTW guys, lovely pictures. <3 Cookies for everyone!

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon would you snuggle up infront of the fire with?
    My heart physically melts at the thought of cuddling a Pachirisu, so it would most certainly be that. <3
    tumblr_lvpqrpwerb1qh6c8mo1_500.png

i'd really love to snuggle up with a buizel or an eevee or a pikachu or a charmander or a... /casually melts.
    there are too many to choose from

here's some cute pokemon ^^

pokemon2.png

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Which cute Pokemon would you snuggle up infront of the fire with?
    Jirachi,Deino,charmander,altaria,whimsicott and many more.........

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • Which cute Pokemon would you snuggle up infront of the fire with?
    Jirachi,Deino,charmander,altaria,whimsicott and many more.........
    ooh snuggling up with whimsicott seems like a really good idea ^^ it looks so soft and fluffy ><
    but i guess it won't take the heat well? :/

whimsicott.png

whimsicott2.png

whimsicott3.png

Years
  • Name: Avishka
    images

I wonder what made you choose Deino?

Deino is a cool-as Dark/Dragon type and its final evo (Hydreigon) is really strong. A really quirky choice but it is showing all the quirky Pokemon we're welcoming.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Now that Christmas is over, time for a new topic!

New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon would you snuggle up infront of the fire with?'

One cute pokemon I could think of is a Deino. It reminds me a lot of myself, and having a cute pokemon that reminds you of you as you sit infront of the fire...it's a good experience. I would have chose Joltik, but I'm afraid it's too small to even cuddle with. Maybe a dozen of them would be considered snuggling with though...

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • Whimsicott!

It's so fluffy with all that cotton on its body.

Spoiler:

ooh snuggling up with whimsicott seems like a really good idea ^^ it looks so soft and fluffy ><
    but i guess it won't take the heat well? :/

Spoiler:

Oooh, yes! Snuggling up with Whimsicott sounds awesommeeee :3

You're probably right about him not liking it though :P

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I would snuggle up in front of a fire with a Minccino or a Cinccino. They look really comfy, but I don't think they would enjoy me dirtying their fur.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I would want to snuggle up either Altaria or Audino. Why? Because they probably are as huggable as pillows. I like soft and fluffy stuff. XD

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I would snuggle with Pachirisu because Pachirisu is fluffy and small. <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oh my gosh, I spend a day with my family and this place explodes with cute Pokemon talks! So many warm fluffy cuddly Pokemon, it warms my heart <3

Name: Selendra
    Two cute Pokemon: Marill and Growlithe
    Partner Pokemon: Growlithe

Hi there, welcome to the club! It's great to have a new member! Which is your favourite cute Pokemon? I do love Marill and Growlithe, they're both very cute! Especially Growlithe <3 What makes you think these Pokemon are cute? And what makes you think they're cuter than other Pokemon? ^^ Enjoy your stay here and keep active!

I think all this warm cuddly fire place talk was wonderful, but now let's go on to something new!

New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon team would you use in the Pokemon League?'

I'll post mine after I've seen some of your's! ^^

Back