• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime Contract Challenge 6

Years
  • Anime Contract Challenge 6

It's that time again! The Anime Contract Challenge is an event that runs once a month, giving people a chance to share their love for their favourite series' with others and discover cool new shows to watch.

The way this works is simple. You just comment in this thread to let me know you're participating. then after about a week you get RNG'd a partner. You and your partner exchange shows for each other to watch, then at the end of the month post a short review here letting us know what you think of it.

Don't worry though, this is a pretty casual thing. There's no pressure to make it all the way through your contracted series (or to like it). Just get through as far as you can. As a helpful tip, check out each other's MyAnimeList (or similar) to help make good choices for one another. Have fun!

Participants

gimmepie
    Twiggy
    Alakazam17
    Lipstick Vogue
    Doge
    Machomuu
    Marth
    donavannj

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

The pairs this time are

Marth and Machomuu
    gimmepie and donavannj
    Doge and Twiggy
    Lipstick Vogue and Alakazam17

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I got Konosuba from Machomuu and gave Fate/Zero in return.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I gave doge Daily Lives of High School Boys and he gave me Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun.

Monthly Girls' is a blast!

doge

???
    Years
  • I actually tried to watch Daily Lives of High School Boys a couple of years ago after a friend recommended it but I couldn't get into it at all. Managed past the first episode this time and I'm enjoying it a lot more. Good comedy.

Years
  • I haven't actually been able to watch any of my selection yet cause my internet is unreliable and slow as fuck. Will try over the next couple of days.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I haven't been able to watch mine because I've reached my monthly internet allowance so I have to wait for it to flip over to the next month, hopefully by the end of this week.

But on the bright side, it doesn't look like I'm the only one with connection issues. ^_^

Last edited:
    Back