• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: A Wild Shinx appeared to wish you a happy birthday!

Sirfetch’d

Happy Birthday buddy! You are one of the coolest people I have had the pleasure to be friends with. Celebrate many more with us, ok?

Years
This birthday isn't over yet. Cue the choir!
A meloetta, primarina, Jigglypuff, Clefairy and lapras chorus appear singing your favorite songs. Vanilite drives an icecream truck to your doorstep with a birthday ice cream cake in the back of the truck and the words Revise 22 written in frosting. Its your favorite flavor too! Frozen Castelia cones and rage candy bars rain down on all of the guests. Delibird uses present and in the box is a shiny bulbasaur with 4 special event moves. Kricketune are playing music. Cubone use their bones to beat on drums. The radio plays and DJ Mary wishes you a happy birthday live in air and let's you know that you just won an all expense paid trip to your favorite region. Voltorb leaps into the air and uses explosion triggering fire works that spell your name. Twenty two litwicks show up as your birthday candles and spell out happy birthday and many more.

Make a wish Revise! Rayquaza heard your fervent wish! Your wish came true!

Years
I have not been the best with birthdays lately....pls forgive me. But being a few days late doesn't change the fact that I really think you're a bright, colorful person, and am happy to have spent so many yrs on PC with you <3 Happy belated birthday Revise!!

Back