• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: A Wild Shinx appeared to wish you a happy birthday!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • 00b4b4b5e100467b9167e4cdd99749c1.jpg

Happy Birthday
    to everyone's favourite duellist...

Epilogue!

"Young boys should never be sent to bed... they always wake up a day older."

It's true! Seems like only yesterday our Revise was just a little ~Shark~ ,^_^ Pokémon Trivia's wonderful Swadloon overlord turns 22 this year! Let's all give him a big hip-hip-hooray! :D

As a present, I drew you a little something—looks like Rowlet's found a new place to sleep! ^_^

b4UwXy7.png

Haha, love ya buddy, have an awesome day! B-but don't grow up on us too fast, you hear! 。゚・(>﹏<)・゚。​

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY REVISE! :D I made sure me and korrina dressed in super fancy dresses for the occassion x3 (korrina is so pretty in anything she's dressed in...ahhh.....even if she's probably sulking a little inside! or not. i really duno :P)

considering my fangirling part of my gift to you xP maybe i'll also make you a blingee later....i just need to know what you like first :P haha...

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
  • I have ice cream for him too :)

Its strawberry ice cream cuz strawberry ice cream is piiink which is the color of girl power (girl power means something to me in general with my crush on korrina, and my love of all things girly, soo....) and also happens to be my overall favorite color in general too (and has been my favorite color since early childhood!).

I hope you don't mind the color pink too much! Personally, I don't think anyone should. :)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Yay for online birthday parties! :D So fun. And we're not even on my forum and this is fun to post about!!! ^_^

*give's him a ton of pictures of his favorite pokemon to admire all day long as we celebrate with him :3*

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Spoiler:

*o*

OMG PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START :(

Seriously though, thank you soooooo much, Clover!! <3 You never fail to put a big smile on my face. =] The Yu-Gi-Oh card, the Rowloon... everything is so perfect! ;__; Can I just keep them all forever?? Pretty please? :D The card would be a valuable weapon to duel against user Squirrel, hehe. =p

B-but don't grow up on us too fast, you hear! 。゚・(>﹏<)・゚。

Oh no, too late! I pulled out the Master Sword and now my Kokiri friends suddenly don't recognize me anymore... D: What should I do?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REVISE! :D I made sure me and korrina dressed in super fancy dresses for the occassion x3 (korrina is so pretty in anything she's dressed in...ahhh.....even if she's probably sulking a little inside! or not. i really duno :P)

considering my fangirling part of my gift to you xP maybe i'll also make you a blingee later....i just need to know what you like first :P haha...

Thank you, Jirachu!! :D And hey, that totally works! The Korrina arc was actually one of my favorite storylines in the XY anime! ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REVISE! :D I wish you an amazing day with tons of ice cream! Don't mind the sparkly purple color, it should be perfectly edible. ;)

Keep being amazing, pal! <3

Also omg, that Rowloon is adorable. <3

LYCANNNNN <3 Thank you so much, buddy!! You keep being amazing too, got it? :D

Also... are you sure that purple ice cream is safe, or is Poisoned Ice Cream Sandshrew trying to overthrow me again...? O_O

I have ice cream for him too :)

Its strawberry ice cream cuz strawberry ice cream is piiink which is the color of girl power (girl power means something to me in general with my crush on korrina, and my love of all things girly, soo....) and also happens to be my overall favorite color in general too (and has been my favorite color since early childhood!).

I hope you don't mind the color pink too much! Personally, I don't think anyone should. :)

Yay for ice cream! And don't worry, nothing can go wrong with pink!

I don't think he minds pink at all.

Actually, when we're wishing him a happy birthday, he might be able to guess what might happen to his party. ;]

^This. xD

Heh, I don't even need to click that link to know what you're talking about. ;)

Happy birthday, Revise!! Hope you have a great day & enjoy yourself. :]

tumblr_mx5wpvKhLM1qe7nxno1_r1_500.png

THANK YOU, BLUE! <333 That Swadloon is so adorable. ^-^

Happy b-day!

Hehe, thanks a lot, PageEmperor! :D

Can't believe he's 22 already... I still remember when he was still a little guy who went on to become a PokeTrivia overlord.

Hope you enjoyed your day, Revise. Keep making PokeTrivia great!

I can't believe it, either...! It feels like my clock stopped ticking after I turned 18 or 19, so it's weird even for me to think that I'm 22 now. o__o

Thank you, Hika!! :D

I can't believe it has been almost three years since our last duel. We should duel again someday.

Happy birthday!

Thanks, Janp! ^__^ YESSSS SAME HERE! I would absolutely love to have another duel against you! If you're still using Satellarknights, I'll make sure to bring out your favorite Light-Imprisoning Mirror again. ;D

I've gotten a bit rusty now haha, but it'd be nice to get some practice with Link Monsters and whatnot!

happy birthday, my (favorite?) mod!

long live pt

aaaaaa thank you so much!!! :D

Indeed, let's keep PT fun and extra goofy! =)

Happy birthday!

When it comes to Yu-Gi-Oh, I've never played it, but I like the anime much more than the Pokemon anime!

Thanks, Classic! :D

And I agree with you -- while I do adore the Pokémon anime a lot, Yu-Gi-Oh is still my favorite anime franchise to date!

So....he's been a long time forum goer like me? XD Thats epic.

I hope I can become friends with this guy. Plus celebrating his birthday has been very fun for me!^^ Birthdays are epic on this forum xD

Haha, my account is indeed pretty old, but it was kinda dead for several years after I joined PC! Looking back, I think I only started getting active here in 2015, which... doesn't feel too long ago, but at the same time, it does. xD

And yup, of course we can be friends!! It looks like you're a fan of the Pokémon anime, too. :D

Happy Birthday Epilogue

Yayyyyy, thanks a ton!! I really appreciate it! :D

Happy-birthday, revise, even if i don't talk to you, well why not give you a happy birthday :3.

That's really nice of you -- thank you!!! ^__^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :D

Love the Spell Card by the way. xD If only we could all have that.

Thank you, Caite!!! Long time, no see! :D :D :D

And LOL, I'm totally with you about the Spell Card... though duels would probably be crazy broken if everyone got their hands on it. xD

happy birthday. hope you have a great day~

Thank you so much for the heartwarming wish!! ^^

Happy birthday! :D Keep being you~

Ahhh, thank you!! I sure will! =)

Back