• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh, dang. I sometimes get those days. Man, they are no laughing matter either. x.x

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay trying different things with food, sometimes is good. Sometimes it isn't good. What your dad did wasn't good.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I love spicy stuff now. Before I didn't because it was too hot, but now I am used to eating hot stuff.

Been eating General Tso's Chicken for quite awhile, so I am immune to hot stuff now. :3

I've been eating hot stuff since I was a kid but my mom is a hot sauce freak so XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah, so you started eating hot stuff when you were a kid. Hehe, my dad is the same way. He loves hot stuff. Everytime he will eat something he will put hot sauce on it. XDD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Ah, so you started eating hot stuff when you were a kid. Hehe, my dad is the same way. He loves hot stuff. Everytime he will eat something he will put hot sauce on it. XDD

Yup and my kids are the same way XD
    Paehtan was eating it when he was 2 XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I used not like anything spicy, Mario. I hated it too, but just not too long ago I am immune to it. *shurgs*

Imari said:
    Yup and my kids are the same way XD
    Paehtan was eating it when he was 2 XD

Oh wow even your sons loves hot food. It runs in the family. XD Too bad it got to me too late. I think I got this from my dad. But didn't realize til recently, lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    General Tso's Chicken, Boneless Hot Wings, Chili that has the spices of HOT in it, Lime and Chili Shrimp Ramen, etc. I even go for Salsa that is HOT, lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep I had Buffalo Wings. They are so good. Especially if it is in special hot and spicy seasoning. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmm...for me I been craving for Hot Boneless BBQ Chicken Tenders too, but it has been a while since I tried them. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XDDD!

Oh my favorite ice cream is Buttered Pecan. I also like Pecan Parline and Chocolate Truffle Carmel Fudge. <3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • XDDD!

Oh my favorite ice cream is Buttered Pecan. I also like Pecan Parline and Chocolate Truffle Carmel Fudge. <3

Those all sound good =D~

I bought some today called Chocolate Peanut butter and it has caramel in it too.

Back