• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes it was, thank goodness. I usually don't like working during the mid-days. I much rather work in the morning and get off at 2pm or 5pm. I really don't like working 11am-7:30pm, 11:30am-8pm, 12:30pm-9pm, 10:30am-6:30pm, or etc...you get the idea. XD But I have no choice but to work them, I work what they give me. I just hope the best my days and evenings will be okay.

I really much rather going in at 4am and getting off at 12:30pm or going in at 6am and getting off at 2pm.

And I hate closing. x.x Luckily I haven't close in awhile, so that is good. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Dang, that is harsh. When you get middays, your whole day and part of your evening is shot! You really can't do anything during those times because you are at work. And they seem to go a little slower than working in the morning and get off in the afternoon. Well that is what I feel anyway.

So you are in the same boat as me. XD

Hey Mario! Good to see you! Well I got to see you for a second. XDD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Who poked me? *looks around* Hmm...that is strange...

10:30am-9:15pm?!!! OMG! Eww...that is so bad! That is more than eight hours! Man, not even your afternoon is shot your evening is shot as well.

That is a terrible shift...I hope you will get your mornings back.

Yeah I knew you going to say that Mario. XDD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh that isn't that bad then. But still you have to put up that shift for four days. x.x

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, a nice and good supervisor! That is good. If you didn't have a good one...then your days would be tough.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa...I bet you were very glad that when your day is over, you get out of there as fast as you can. Dang that doesn't sound good. She was evil, dang. Yay, she was only a temp one. Thank goodness...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    She made you cry! Oh my, that is terrible! What a meanie!

Well so far I haven't have to deal with bad managers. But like some of them who are training to become a manager can be stressful around the workers. Like sometimes I will get my breaks and lunches late. Or I stay after my shift. Things like that, but nothing so major. Most of my managers are pretty cool. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I remember that show. Omg your supervisor looked like her, probably she had the personality like her. I heard that host in that show is a killer. Putting everybody down...I didn't watch that show.

Yep I am grateful to work with cool managers. They are willing to help you if you needed it and they are super nice. ^^

Back