• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep, when Shirley asked him if he really loved someone after he took her memory away, He said he didn't know anymore. His heart was hurting. I think it was trying to tell him " Lulu! Your in love! You love Shirley!" One of the thought's he was thinking of at the moment I bet was " Do I love her?"

Yep, that can happen sometimes when your dieting. Hopefully you won't gain any pounds when you weigh yourself again. I'm happy your dong great so far.

By the way, what do you think of the cute Shirley pic I posted?

Yes he did feel bad and his heart was hurting when he did that. I think he even cried. So bet he did love her.

Thanks! Yeah when I lose it, I am going to keep it off. I am not gaining anymore. If I do gain some, I won't give up. I will try harder.

She is very cute in that picture. It looks like she is floating in air. XD

Mario The World Champion said:
    *looks in*

GET DIAMOND TOMORROW!!!!!!! That's an order!!
    Yes sir! *salutes* I won't forget, I promise. I said I am getting it today so I am. Wow you are excited. Well I am too, it has been a long time since I played a Pokemon game. XD

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yes he did feel bad and his heart was hurting when he did that. I think he even cried. So bet he did love her.

Thanks! Yeah when I lose it, I am going to keep it off. I am not gaining anymore. If I do gain some, I won't give up. I will try harder.

She is very cute in that picture. It looks like she is floating in air. XD

Yes sir! *salutes* I won't forget, I promise. I said I am getting it today so I am. Wow you are excited. Well I am too, it has been a long time since I played a Pokemon game. XD

Yep, it did . I think he did cry. His heart was hurting alot after he did that. He does really care about her. ^_^

I'm happy to hear you won't give up. That's the spirit! Just keep on trying and you will achevive it! ^_^

Yep she is. I have another cute one.

sh3zr1.png

<3

Also, I finally got my claim of Shirley in the bishie thread! ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww, that is so cute. <3 She is so pretty there. And I am finally caught up! The last episode I seen was Episode 8 of the second season. And I did see Shirley in some of them. I think I seen the one where she and Lelouch went to the wine shop for some wine for one of the teacher's birthday. That was cool to see. ^^

And I lost 6.2 pounds from last week. So so far I lost about 49.8 pounds. I am no longer in the 200 pounds mark anymore. =3

Good to see you though. Thanks for stopping by!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes, Obama is in the White House now. I seen it all today. It was so great! Obama is going to do it. He is going to save us. And yes I am ready to play. I hope I know what I am doing. I tend to faint Pokemon instead of capturing them. XD

Well, I did see some of R2. The last episode I seen was Episode 8. Don't worry, I know Lelouch killed Euphie. I won't forgive him for that. She was my favorite character too. But I am just saying he was with Shirley in one episode. Yeah he is a animal. I don't get him whatsoever. He used to be my favorite character, now he isn't.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh, well I have my tv on and it is the Inauguration Ball. I am watching a bit there, but I will be on MSN in a second.

Hehe, yes Lelouch is going to pay big time. He had no reason to do what he did. He is a monster. I cried when Euphie died. ;;

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yay, you're finally are got up! Shirley was in episode 8 a little bit. ^_^Plus, you saw episode 3. Shirley was in a really cute and pretty dress in it.<3

Also, I see your talking about Euphie's death........:-:

Well, Lulu didn't want to kill her. He was really hurt when his Geass went off unexpectly when he said that one thing to her. He also cried when he gave the the order to kill her. And he was really hurt after he did it.

To add, he wouldn't hurt Shirley.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that was that episode! It was Episode 3. Thanks! I knew it was one of those. XD Yeah I really liked Shirley's dress, it was so pretty. Well, that is true. He didn't want to kill her. He was just mad, but still. Bah, he isn't my favorite anymore. I know he was hurting when he shot her, but that won't change my view of him.

Awww, welcome to the club Tsukasa-sama! You think I am cool? Thanks a lot! You are cool too. ^^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yeah that was that episode! It was Episode 3. Thanks! I knew it was one of those. XD Yeah I really liked Shirley's dress, it was so pretty. Well, that is true. He didn't want to kill her. He was just mad, but still. Bah, he isn't my favorite anymore. I know he was hurting when he shot her, but that won't change my view of him.

Yep, she looked really cute and pretty......

s4dd0.jpg

<3

Well, I see. Actully, I would fill really hurt if I had to use Geass to take away someone's memory. Especially if it's a really nice girl like Shirley.:-:

So, if that's what he think's of Lulu, I wonder what he thinks of Mao........

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep, I remember that episode! Shirley looks great in that outfit. Yeah I think Lelouch uses his Geass a little too much. I just wish he didn't use it on Euphie and Shirley.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Angela! =D I been doing fine. Kinda of tired because I worked last weekend, and boy it was a killer. Glad that is over so I can move on. It is great to hear from you. ^^ *hugs*

I just got back from play a bit of Pokemon Diamond. It is a fun game and I am getting better at it.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yep, I remember that episode! Shirley looks great in that outfit. Yeah I think Lelouch uses his Geass a little too much. I just wish he didn't use it on Euphie and Shirley.

Yes she does! She was so cute in that episode.<3 Yeah, he does use it a good bit.......

I do have another cute one of her........

2724598ki4.png

<3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww, that is a wonderful picture. <3 She is holding Lelouch. And he is a chess piece. XD

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yep. It's a really cute pic of her. She looks so cute when she smiles. ^_^

Also, I heard you got Diamond recently. That's cool! Though, Platinum is coming out next month.

Also, there will be a Pokemon event next next week at Toys R Us. You can get Shaymin for your Diamond! ^_^

And I have another great pic of Shirley.......

em04vf1.jpg

^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that is what I heard. I might get that game sometime, I just need to finish up Diamond. I am getting better at it everytime I play it. Which is good because I used to be terrible. The last Pokemon game I played was Red. And it was hard...I quit when I couldn't capture any Pokemon. ;;

Hehe, that is a great picture right there. Shirley look so happy. You find great pictures!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yeah that is what I heard. I might get that game sometime, I just need to finish up Diamond. I am getting better at it everytime I play it. Which is good because I used to be terrible. The last Pokemon game I played was Red. And it was hard...I quit when I couldn't capture any Pokemon. ;;

Hehe, that is a great picture right there. Shirley look so happy. You find great pictures!

Yep, you need to get though Diamond first before getting though another one. It will be fun! ^_^ I have both Diamond and Pearl. Though, It took me a good while before I finally started on Pearl. I am planning on getting Platinum in March. Also, it's great to hear you're getting better at Pokemon.

Also, I can't wait to get Shaymin next week. I've been getting all of the event Pokemon since they've gave out Celebii at the 10th anniversary tour which I got to go to. ^_^

Thanks! Yep, she looks so happy.<3 I do have more.

topimg03tn1.jpg

^_^

Back