• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Yes I am a Ash and Misty fan. Well still am even though I don't want the show anymore. Yes I remember you had a crush on her. Japanese fanart sites, ftw!!

Awww, that scene was so sweet. Shirley kissed Lulu. =O

Well, you can still be a fan of the pairing even though you haven't seen the show in a long time. ^_^ Yep, I did have a crush on Misty. I've had some other crushes on other characters on different shows since then.

Yep, I agree with you! I've been finding many really great fanarts on those sites. I've fould many nice ones of Lulu and Shirley.

That scene was really sweet. ^_^ She got to kiss the person she loved the most. She really needed him at her side after she found out about her dad.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep, you are right. Oh cool! You found some Shirley and Lulu fanart? Maybe I need to find some. XD *goes to dA*

Well it is 2009. And I am working on my New Year's Resolution at this minute. I am glad I started early. Needed a head start. Well my resolution is to lose at least 80 pounds by the end of the year. So far I lost 39 pounds. So I am doing great progress. And I do need to start buying anime DVDs again.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Yep, you are right. Oh cool! You found some Shirley and Lulu fanart? Maybe I need to find some. XD *goes to dA*

Well it is 2009. And I am working on my New Year's Resolution at this minute. I am glad I started early. Needed a head start. Well my resolution is to lose at least 80 pounds by the end of the year. So far I lost 39 pounds. So I am doing great progress. And I do need to start buying anime DVDs again.

Yep, I've found many lovely ones of them. ^_^ I found a really beautiful one of them based on the scene at the end of episode 12.........

<3

Cool, you have a resolution set! Yep, that is really good progress. ^_^

I don't now if I have any resolutions set for this year. I guess maybe finally getting a girlfriend. I haven't really settled what I what to do this year.

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Sorry for interrupting, I got a link to miss Utada's fanclub in my profile a while back...its just that I was so busy with school and work I forgot to click on it, my apologies...
    I would like to join this club since I know Utada a bit

Hope you had a good new years, as for my resolution...well I need to catch up on some anime ^^;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Nice picture! They look so cute there. <3 Yep, I am doing wonderful progress. I can't wait til I get to my goal. I am going to be so happy. Yeah I need a change of pace in my life. I want to get fit so I can live longer someday. And I want to feel good about myself.

Yay welcome to the club Karasuma and .emerald! Thank you for stopping by! My New Year's was pretty good. It was quiet. XD That is a good resolution you got there. I need to get back watching anime.

I been doing other things like working out, being online, working...I really didn't have time to watch anything. Just time to watch Naruto and Bleach. And I need to get back reading manga. I just been keeping up one manga and that is Naruto. ^^; I am so bad.

But anyway, it is so nice to see you again Karasuma! I know you been busy. Don't need to say sorry. ^^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Ah thanks but hey I'll try to be a bit more online now-a-days just to make up for lost time

thats good that you had a nice new years
    hmm your resolution seems like a challenge but remember Utada don't push yourself to much now okay~

I like your theme btw, its been awhile since i have changed my theme hehe

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Nice picture! They look so cute there. <3 Yep, I am doing wonderful progress. I can't wait til I get to my goal. I am going to be so happy. Yeah I need a change of pace in my life. I want to get fit so I can live longer someday. And I want to feel good about myself.

Yay welcome to the club Karasuma and .emerald! Thank you for stopping by! My New Year's was pretty good. It was quiet. XD That is a good resolution you got there. I need to get back watching anime.

I been doing other things like working out, being online, working...I really didn't have time to watch anything. Just time to watch Naruto and Bleach. And I need to get back reading manga. I just been keeping up one manga and that is Naruto. ^^; I am so bad.

But anyway, it is so nice to see you again Karasuma! I know you been busy. Don't need to say sorry. ^^

Yep, they do. ^_^ Seeing them together is always great.

That is a really nice goal to set. Being healthy is always nice. I hope you'll get to acomplish your goal ^_^

I do have another great pic of Shirley and Lulu......

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Karasuma said:
    Ah thanks but hey I'll try to be a bit more online now-a-days just to make up for lost time

thats good that you had a nice new years
    hmm your resolution seems like a challenge but remember Utada don't push yourself to much now okay~

I like your theme btw, its been awhile since i have changed my theme hehe
    Don't worry I won't push myself. I got all of this year to make to my goal. I am in no rush at all. ^^ Thank you! Well I am getting better using CSS. So that is how that is. Still need work of how to make my banners stand out. They are too plain. :/ I will learn though. ^^

Hehe, yeah I remember that theme. Did you ever finish watching that anime from your theme, btw?

Misty Lover17 said:
    Yep, they do. ^_^ Seeing them together is always great.

That is a really nice goal to set. Being healthy is always nice. I hope you'll get to acomplish your goal ^_^

I do have another great pic of Shirley and Lulu......
    Oh wow! I remember that picture! That was so lovely. Lulu kissed Shirley on the head. <3 That was sweet.

Thanks! I will make it to my goal. No doubt about that. ^^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Don't worry I won't push myself. I got all of this year to make to my goal. I am in no rush at all. ^^ Thank you! Well I am getting better using CSS. So that is how that is. Still need work of how to make my banners stand out. They are too plain. :/ I will learn though. ^^

Hehe, yeah I remember that theme. Did you ever finish watching that anime from your theme, btw?

Oh wow! I remember that picture! That was so lovely. Lulu kissed Shirley on the head. <3 That was sweet.

Thanks! I will make to my goal. No doubt about that. ^^

Yep. ^_^ I was happy that he caught her before she fell down the stairs and injure herself from the fall. Plus, I was happy he gave her a hug. Though, what happened next was really sad. :-:

Your welcome! I can't wait for when you finally get to reach your goal.

I have another really cute one of them.....

^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I didn't like what happened next. That part was sad. D: But at least Lulu helped her from the steps. And that is a wonderful picture you just posted. They seem so happy.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years

Hehe, yeah I remember that theme. Did you ever finish watching that anime from your theme, btw? ^^

Good to hear hope all goes well.
    Oh no it looks okay but its always good to experiment to try to improve oneselfs techniques..your themes just as good as it is.

Yeah it was actually my last anime to see...its sad i have to watch some new ones now..

its my birthday today XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah it is fun to experiment and see what you can come up with. That is how making graphics is so fun. ^^ Oh cool! I need to get back watching some of my anime. Like mostly Naruto, Bleach, and Code Geass...

Oh wow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =D

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Yeah I didn't like what happened next. That part was sad. D: But at least Lulu helped her from the steps. And that is a wonderful picture you just posted. They seem so happy.

Yep. ^_^ She was both physically and mentally drained from being messed with by Mao and almost hurting Lulu. :-: I'm happy he caught her before she injured herself from the fall.

Watching her lose her memory of Lulu is always sad. The scene, as well as the whole ending of the episode, still gets me. Poor Shirley......... :-:

It's always great seeing them both happy! ^_^ I do have more cute pics of them too, as weell as just Shirley,,,,,

Cutie. <3

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I know it is so sad. Omg, I can't believe Lelouch will do that to her. ;_; She truly loved him, and he was too blind to see. :<

In other news though, I am getting myself weighed. I really hope I lost at least 2 pounds from last week. The week before that I lost about 6.6 pounds. That was great! =D But I think I am going to lose about 2 this week. Which it is fine. Yes I am dead serious about my weight.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    I know it is so sad. Omg, I can't believe Lelouch will do that to her. ;_; She truly loved him, and he was too blind to see. :<

In other news though, I am getting myself weighed. I really hope I lost at least 2 pounds from last week. The week before that I lost about 6.6 pounds. That was great! =D But I think I am going to lose about 2 this week. Which it is fine. Yes I am dead serious about my weight.

Yep. :-: I'm happy he didn't hurt her. I know he did it to protect her. Though of course, he did feel really hurt after he did it. :-:

Well, that's really great news! It's really great to hear your doing great in your resolution. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah he did. But he did what he did to protect her I guess, but I wish he thought about it another way. Oh well, Shirley eventually got her memory back. So it isn't a big loss.

Yep, I am in the high life. I am doing really well with my diet. I going to get weighed again on Monday to see if I lose anything. I been eating too many snacks this week...I need to stop that. D: Hopefully it won't affect anything.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Yeah he did. But he did what he did to protect her I guess, but I wish he thought about it another way. Oh well, Shirley eventually got her memory back. So it isn't a big loss.

Yep, I am in the high life. I am doing really well with my diet. I going to get weighed again on Monday to see if I lose anything. I been eating too many snacks this week...I need to stop that. D: Hopefully it won't affect anything.

Yep, when Shirley asked him if he really loved someone after he took her memory away, He said he didn't know anymore. His heart was hurting. I think it was trying to tell him " Lulu! Your in love! You love Shirley!" One of the thought's he was thinking of at the moment I bet was " Do I love her?"

Yep, that can happen sometimes when your dieting. Hopefully you won't gain any pounds when you weigh yourself again. I'm happy your dong great so far.

By the way, what do you think of the cute Shirley pic I posted?

Last edited:
    Back