• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Darn :-: It's going to be awhile before any of season 2 is on DVD. I'm still waiting for the next limited edition set to come out.

It was a really great episode. Shirley looked really cute in it.<3
    There is a limited edition? Wow! I wonder how much is that? I bet it isn't that much. Yeah it will be awhile for Season 2 to come out on DVD. I can wait. ^^

Mario The World Champion said:
    Looks like someone's been not appearing in here lately. XD
    Hehe, sorry about that. ^^; I been online, but I guess I skipped my club somehow. XD Man last week was a killer. I am glad I don't have that many late shifts this week. That was ricuclous last week.

But I am glad you stopped by Mario and MS17, ^^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yep, there's a limited edition set. The first one came in a really nice box to hold the series. It came with the first two volumes, manga volume one, the first soundtrack, Sound Episode 1, booklet's 1-3, and CLAMP character sketch booklet. It's a lot of really great stuff. ^_^

Yep, I can't wait to get the second season. Especially to own episode's 3 and 5, which Shirley appears a good bit in both.<3

And speaking of Christmas.........

A really cute Christmas pic of Shirley from episode three. <3

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Dang! That is a lot of great stuff! Man, I bet it is a expensive limited edition! They were kidding about that, wow. That is awesome! Hopefully I might get the limited edition.

Hehe, that is a great picture! Appropriate too because it is Christmas. =D

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Dang! That is a lot of great stuff! Man, I bet it is a expensive limited edition! They were kidding about that, wow. That is awesome! Hopefully I might get the limited edition.

Hehe, that is a great picture! Appropriate too because it is Christmas. =D

It is really great. It's also at a really great price too.

Yep, It's a really cute one of her. ^_^ I've been wanting to use it for a Christmas theme. I got a few cute Christmas pics of her. <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow that is nice. Well if you need help making themes I will help you. Even though I am not that good. ^^; Well I am glad I am off today. I needed it too because to get ready for the nightmare that is call Christmas Eve.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Sure you can help! ^_^

Yay, you have a day off too. It defently will be really busy on Christmas Eve.

Here's another Chirstmas pic of Shirley....

^_^

Also, they didn't show a new Geass tonight. They reshowed the one were Euphie died. I got teary eyed again at that part. :-:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, cool. Well if you ever need a theme, just ask me. ^^ Aww, that is a cute picture there. Oh man...so it showed the one Euphie died? Dang...she is one of my favorite characters too. I didn't get to watch that episode because I accidentally deleted it. ^^; So I will watch it then, oh my...I am going to cry.

ROTFL! Mario likes that picture too. Maybe I should start show pictures.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    LOL! Well I will see about that. When I do get good pictures I will show them off here. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes I did! But I am going to wait til tomorrow to open it. I want to be suprised. XD I still need to get your half to you. But I got to wait a bit now. But don't worry I won't forget. Just need to put my money together. I got things to pay next week. So I have to be sure I got the money for those. But your other half of your gifts will be coming soon.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yay, cool. Well if you ever need a theme, just ask me. ^^ Aww, that is a cute picture there. Oh man...so it showed the one Euphie died? Dang...she is one of my favorite characters too. I didn't get to watch that episode because I accidentally deleted it. ^^; So I will watch it then, oh my...I am going to cry.

ROTFL! Mario likes that picture too. Maybe I should start show pictures.

Yep, I got that really cute pic of them from a great Japanese fansite.^_^

Sure, I'll ask! Though, I think it might be a little late now for me to get a Christmas theme.

Yep, that one was on Saturday. Euphie was one of my favorite characters too. It took a little bit for my vison to come back to normal after it happened again. I did get really teary eyed during the episode. :-:

Well, I do have more pics of Shirley that he hasn't seen yet.....

A really pretty pic of Shirley from episode 12.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Japan have wonderful fanart sites. The best I tell you, you can find anything. XD Aww, man Shirley is so sad in that picture. ;_; Is it when she found out her father was dead?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Japan have wonderful fanart sites. The best I tell you, you can find anything. XD Aww, man Shirley is so sad in that picture. ;_; Is it when she found out her father was dead?

Yep they do. I got many really great Ash and Misty pics from fansites.

Yes it's from when she found out that her dad died. It was really sad seeing and hearing her cry. :-: I'm happy Lulu did end up coming to see her.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes! I still a fan of Ash and Misty even though I am not a big fan as I used to. I stopped watching the anime when May and Max left the show. But pretty much I was sad when Misty left. D: But anyway it is nice to go to these Japanese fansites and look at their art of the characters of any anime .

And that is what I thought. Hehe, Lulu better have come and comfort her.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yes! I still a fan of Ash and Misty even though I am not a big fan as I used to. I stopped watching the anime when May and Max left the show. But pretty much I was sad when Misty left. D: But anyway it is nice to go to these Japanese fansites and look at their art of the characters of any anime .

And that is what I thought. Hehe, Lulu better have come and comfort her.

Yay! Another fan of them two!^_^ I haven't really watched the show in the last few weeks. I was sad when Misty left too. Especially since I had a crush on her.:-: Yep, they always make really nice fanart of any chararacters from shows. ^_^

Yep, I was happy he did came to the date. He felt really hurt for accedently killing her father, as well as seeing her sad and hurt. Plus, it lead to a really nice moment between them two..........

^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! Another fan of them two!^_^ I haven't really watched the show in the last few weeks. I was sad when Misty left too. Especially since I had a crush on her.:-: Yep, they always make really nice fanart of any chararacters from shows. ^_^

Yep, I was happy he did came to the date. He felt really hurt for accedently killing her father, as well as seeing her sad and hurt. Plus, it lead to a really nice moment between them two..........

^_^

Yes I am a Ash and Misty fan. Well still am even though I don't want the show anymore. Yes I remember you had a crush on her. Japanese fanart sites, ftw!!

Awww, that scene was so sweet. Shirley kissed Lulu. =O

Mario The World Champion said:
    *runs in and sees Lucy just left*

Aw, man!! The first time I get in here well before 10 and she's off.

Aww, sorry about that. I had to step out for a few minutes, but I am back now. You will never guess what I got. Probably you do.

Back