• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Communic8

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • I'm trying to think of a new theme for my profile and sig/avatar, and possibly enter it in those events, but I don't know what to make it of. D;

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I forgot about the get together and now that I'm back from my inactiveness (If that's even a word :P) I assumed it would be over. But now I can particapate

Same situation here. I have a huge English book report I have to do, and it's due the first day of school. ;_; So I haven't really been around PC at all in the past month.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I've been kinda inactive today and yesterday. Hopefully the last two days of the Get Together I can participate in more events.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • This Get-Together was super fun and had very much events. :>
    I hope the Halloween Haunt will be better than last years (if they do it) since I barely did anything at 2010's Halloween Haunt.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • ;_; I'm so sad that I missed a majority of the Get-Together! I guess I can't waste any time now, can I? ;P

I'm disappointed that I missed the L4D2 event. ;;;;_;;;;

Last edited:

Nyokou

Global Generation
    Years
  • I was planning on participating on as many events as possible to get to know more people... but I totally forgot about the Get-Together until yesterday. And then I got distracted with some real life drama. Well, at least I'm not the only one who missed out on stuff. Maybe next year!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I was planning on participating on as many events as possible to get to know more people... but I totally forgot about the Get-Together until yesterday. And then I got distracted with some real life drama. Well, at least I'm not the only one who missed out on stuff. Maybe next year!

There's going to be a Halloween Get-Together in October. You should stick around for that. :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    There's going to be a Halloween Get-Together in October. You should stick around for that. :D

Really? I thought that was going to be skipped due to PC's anniversary next year in 2012.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • When is the PC Anniversary? Will there be events and such also?
    If they're both not near each other, why not have both? XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh wait. Nevermind.

It's just that the GT 2012 is being pushed to October for the anniversary. So we'll probably still get one this year totally thinking ahead of myself here.

edit: nevermind, straight from the horses Jake's mouth, we're not having a Halloween one.

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    So this one is the only one for the year, huh? The Get-Together, I mean. Right?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I guess that the Get-Together is quite the event to behold, huh?

Lots of events... lots of things to do... Man, sure feels nice to know what PokéCommunity is about - being a community, after all.

I'm looking forward to future events even more now. It's nice to see all the activities, all the members, all the stuff.

Nyokou

Global Generation
    Years
  • Aw, that really sucks! Halloween is my favorite holiday too. Boo~ oh well. Is 2012 PC's 10th anniversary? Hmm, well, at least next year I'll be prepared for the events... Since I'm still extremely noobish here and at Pokémon in general. Well, the games anyway.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I'd have loved to be able to participate in some of the gaming nights but dialup + anything steam = Bad Idea.

and im kinda mad since I wasn't able to find my camera in time to submit my stuff for the lego competition.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Not having a Halloween one just makes everyone more excited for the next one to come, imo. ;)

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Not having a Halloween one just makes everyone more excited for the next one to come, imo. ;)

It will just mean my chances of getting a blog are next to nowt unless I post more or donate or win a blog contest :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back