• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • Woahhh what's with the flirting? Haha!

Dipu you're reminding me more and more of Jayden Smith!! Trendy!
    Hahaha Lunis that's a fun picture!! :3

Cathy, that shirt really suits you! :3 I want to go shopping in Shibuya! So luckyyyyy

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Woahhh what's with the flirting? Haha!

Dipu you're reminding me more and more of Jayden Smith!! Trendy!
    Hahaha Lunis that's a fun picture!! :3

Cathy, that shirt really suits you! :3 I want to go shopping in Shibuya! So luckyyyyy
    Will Smith's son? I'll take that ;3 Must ask, though, what exactly about me is making you think that? :P

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Will Smith's son? I'll take that ;3 Must ask, though, what exactly about me is making you think that? :P

I think it's the expression you've been giving lately with the raised eyebrows, and the fact that you've been wearing those button-up plaid shirts with jeans just like he does and then the hair that's more full and curly at the top.. so like style and the poses you are giving totally reminds me of it!

*_* 6 floors of shopping with stuff that would be in my size! ;_; I am petite (short and small-framed) so I really want to go shopping in Japan or Korea. Kids clothes don't fit right because I have an hourglass figure, but everywhere sells clothes with their smallest size being 2 sizes bigger than what I am :c.. I envy you!!!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • So yesterday after going to the bank for something, I went to Target and tried on some shirts cause I was bored. Warning: Lots of selfies

Spoiler:

I loved all three shirts. Especially the green one and the light blue and navy v-neck. Arggh I hate being broke. ;~;

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Why are we talking about the white (or not) guy?

I see two white girls. One clear enough, we should be talking about them. :) Dipu has friends, he should hook it up. ;)
    Finally, someone noticed them. -_- Aha, hook up with them? No thanks, they're just buddies :D

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Finally, someone noticed them. -_- Aha, hook up with them? No thanks, they're just buddies :D

NO!! Hook ME up with them!!

I mean us.....as a community, us.....

I totally meant US!! Don't judge me...

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Think you're better of saying me, considering there are thousands of forum members.. but only 2 ladies. O.o I can hook you up, though, just make your way to New York City sometime soon :P

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Wait you would hook me up? I think you just made your first white GUY friend sir. This counts right? I guess we'll have to take a picture together for PC whenever I come to NYC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back