• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the party's in my head

string555

Banned
Years
"Smaller gatherings with a few friends"

This. I haven't really been to much parties in my life, but I know I feel much more comfortable around just a few people. When I'm around a lot more people, I tend to clam up, and in my experience, alcohol didn't really seem to help the problem. :X

Besides, hanging out with a few people and playing video games and watching anime sounds awesome to me. :D

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i've never been to an /actual/ party, like, without adults and stuff there. but from what i've heard from others and have seen on tv, i definitely prefer small parties with me and like 2 or 3 other people.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
Overall? No thanks to parties. I'd prefer to sit home and relax on the bed with my cat next to me =p

But if I had to choose, definitely smaller family gathering type of parties, and preferably at home rather than a crowded restaurant/bar. I can handle friends of family just fine also, but please don't force me into a crowd and expect me to be excited the entire time. It's very draining.

This.

Crowds mixed with loud music is a great way to throw me into a panic and urge me look for the closest exit. I also don't drink for medical reasons, so the "let's get wasted" type gatherings also have no appeal for me.

I'd much rather go out with a friend or two; walk around, get some nomage, talk about random stuff, maybe do some light shopping, that sort of thing. It's a lot less tiring, and I actually get a voice. In larger groups, I tend to get drowned out for some reason.

But yeah, not much of a party person. More of "stay in with pizza and Skyrim" or "go to the Pancake house with friend" type person.

Back