• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Act Raiser (Virtual Console) - Building more villages in order to level up.

Current Town: Bloodpool
    Next Town: Fillmore and Kasandora before taking on Act 2.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I been playing Super Mario Kart and Legend of Zelda: Link To The Past for the Virtual Console on the Wii. And I am going to start playing Mario Kart Wii.

It has been a while since I played my Wii. I need to start playing it now.

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Paper Mario - Finally got through Chapter 2! Man, I had too much trouble as a child trying to search for Dry Dry Ruins. My childhood wasn't big on RPGs, which is why I got super confused. I'm currently in a second Princess Peach segment.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • almost finished kingdom hearts II, I think...I'm upto the stage where you go visit the all the worlds a second time. so far, i'm absolutely loving it and I find it even better than kh1 with the nicer graphics, bigger worlds, camera is not annoying, combat is pretty decent, more longevity, more cool characters and a more interesting story.

after i finish kh I will probably take a break from rpgs and move onto finishing bayonetta. last time i checked i was at chapter 8.

atm i am also playing randomly are...
    pokemon soul silver
    pokemon black
    tf2
    castlevania SotN

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • I am currently playing hitman Blood Money. its so addictive, especially when i'm playing at the hardest difficulty available.

Years
  • Right now, it's Final Fantasy VII again on the PSP. I'm on Mt. Corel, grinding for Limit Breaks before I move on. My game froze on me though last I played and I lost some progress ;___;

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Soul Silver, which I started a new file on back in November on, made it up to Clair on, and forgot about.

Years
  • Pokemon White. Really close to beating the story, so after that I may go back to Okamiden.

Klonoa--although this was mostly to "just pass time" if I didn't want to play the Wii for very long. Probably will go back to playing Okami some time soon.=/

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I'm currently playing The Sims 3 on the PC and I'm loving it. It's a very relaxing, fun and engaging game which I could play for hours!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Right now, it's Final Fantasy VII again on the PSP. I'm on Mt. Corel, grinding for Limit Breaks before I move on. My game froze on me though last I played and I lost some progress ;___;

Weird coincidence, I just started Hard Mode on Crisis Core yesterday; got to the Banora village and am currently infiltrating the factory.

/seriouslynotsuckingup

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Currently trying to beat Belial on Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor.
    I wanted to crack Megido and Deathbound, so I'm want to have my protag and Atsuro get them so that they can use them immediately, leaving Yuzu and Midori kind of defenseless against Belial...
    (Maybe I should just have the two girls go crack the skills and have the boys directly battle him. Yeah, I should try that.)

ARGH, JUST LET ME KILL YOU BELIAL, I want to choose my multiple endings already! >:C

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Been working on Fallout: New Vegas in anticipation for Honest Hearts next week..though I doubt PSN will be up by that time, so yeah..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back