• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • -dissidia final fantasy 012(psp)
    -pokemon flora sky(*gPSP)
    -final fantasy 8(psp)

and will start final fantasy 4 psp and ff tactics psp

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
  • Metal Gear Solid 4 - I wanted to play around with all the unlocked weapons/equipment I got from playing the hardest difficulty so I beat the game in one day with them.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • Minecraft
    Building a little personal zombie apocalypse survival island retreat.

Halo: Reach
    Got this free from Microsoft to test some beta thing. Firefight is actually fun.

World of Warcraft
    My cousin wanted me to try it. So far it isn't bad. A little overwhelming, maybe, but not bad.

Years
  • Playing Pokemon Black on and off. It's mostly Dream World when I do play. Didn't expect to have so much fun with an online Flash-based game.

Also picked up Chrono Cross for the first time in years! My roommate picked up a Playstation memory card to play some games he bought, so I was like "sweet, I can play CC again!" Only problem is, my copy loves to take its sweet time loading in places. One of these places is the title screen. 2-5 minute boot times are fun! -_-;

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • I recently got a new play station ( Me and my sister moved out to share a house with her boyfriend and my best friend) and me my sisters boyfriend and my best friend are re getting platinum trophies that we already had on our old ps3. We finished Sly Raccoon trilogy all platinum and we finished ratchet and Clank a crack in time, now we are doing god of war 1 2 3 i think today he finished god of war 1 so i think were up to 2 so at the moment were just replaying games

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I've been playing quite a few recently. xD;
    Uhh, let's see.

~Pokemon White - This is my second playthrough of the Unova region, first was with Black.
    ~Tales of Symphonia - After Tara recommended it to me, I've been addicted. It's a brilliant game. xD;
    ~Tales of Innocence - I downloaded this with an english patch. It wasn't released in english stores, so yeah. The fan translation is quite good, though.
    ~Dissidia[duodecim]012 Final Fantasy - I ordered this game off Play-Asia weeks ago, and it finally came recently. That's what I get for living in Australia. xD;
    ~.hack//MUTATION - This game is just something I just play in my spare time. I picked it up by chance for $7. It's alright.
    ~Pokemon Emerald - I bought this off a friend with Crystal for $15. I played them both on an emulator when they came out, so this is my second playthrough of them, I suppose. I haven't started Crystal yet.
    ~Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - A great game. This should be my second playthrough of it. Like .hack//, it's just something I play in my spare time. ...Which is really when I feel like it. :V
    ~Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - This is one of the games I've hardly been playing at all. I've already beaten it about 4 times, so I've slowed down on it quite a bit to leave room for other games.
    ~Final Fantasy - I'm about halfway through this, but have lacked the motivation to finish it. Still play it time to time.

And I'll be getting Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology soon. ^^;;
    I play too much. Haha... xD;

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Tales of Graces F (PS3/JPN) - Well, I dropped all my games to play this one. I am playing others, just not going to pick it up till after I beat ToGF.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back