• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi this is Jonquil

Jonquil+Potions

Jonquil
Years
  • hello I'm new to this forum. I'm happy i found this forum =) cant wait to meet new Pokemon fans

jolteon.jpg

Years
  • Hey there Jonquil, we're happy to have you on PC! This forum is really great with Pokemon related topics, ranging from the games, to the manga & anime, and we even have a huge library of Fan Games you can check out. Do you have a favourite Pokemon or game? If you'd like to chat or have a question you can always talk to me. I hope you enjoy the forums! :D

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Jonquil! We're happy you've joined up. There's much to do around here at PC, so have a fun exploring the sections and meeting new friends. If you have any questions you can always drop me a message. Do you happen to like Jolteon?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi Jonquil! How's it going? Jolteon is one of my favourite Pokemon of all time too so I'm happy to see that you seem to like it as well. <3 How do you feel about the other eeveelutions, out of curiosity? Jolteon is my favourite by far but I also love Flareon and Vaporeon. Have fun on PC, feel free to message me if you want to talk at any time. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hello I'm new to this forum. I'm happy i found this forum =) cant wait to meet new Pokemon fans

jolteon.jpg

Hi! Your name is pretty cool haha. How did you think of it?

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll make a lot of likeminded friends here if you try posting in some interesting areas of the site (:

Jonquil+Potions

Jonquil
    Years
  • Hi! Your name is pretty cool haha. How did you think of it?

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll make a lot of likeminded friends here if you try posting in some interesting areas of the site (:

i thought of the name ages ago as i am a MLP fan and my OC is called Jonquil.
    i was thinking about making videos for youtube about pokemon but there are so many good poketubers its difficult to be unique.

Back