• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Thank you. Now I reach a new problem:

Wanting to play after meeting the random level 100 magnemite avoidance bull----.

Seriously, that's the worst thing ever. Get rid of it.

I don't think you've read the comment above you. If I'm going to change everything that YOU have difficulty on, why don't I just make a game where you just mash "A"?

What so hard, just "SAVE" when you pass the first floor so you can reset if you get caught. You know "saving" exist, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
While attempting to get to the diglett cave i came across a random red sprite that when talked to prompted me to cut them and then prevented me from moving or even opening the start menu though it did not freeze my game, is there any way i can fix this?
Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/SK6AJKc.png

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2016
you have to give a water stone for your Poliwhirl

had i known a water stone was in the bag after interacting with the item ball i would have done that, however that does not explain the message i get when selecting yes. and to the user who commented "Dont like it, dont play it", i never said i didnt like it. i was just making a comment on an area that i felt was overly difficult to me.

having said that, i am now at an impasse. where do i find a rocket uniform? as far as i know ive done everthing that could be done up to this point.

Edit: it appears that creator has posted a reply i did not see. i can confirm that the message you get if you choose yes is in fact "I should evolve Poliwhirl first". i dont want to sound rude but using something like a water stone on a pokemon is in fact a form of in-game evolution. i will admit i did a little editing to make the last part of the SS Anne doable including the battle with Surge. Speaking of surge, why does his Raichu have thundershock twice in its move set?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 6, 2019
So I have to say I LOVE this game! Thank you so much for making it.

Though I am not done with it yet, I have a question. I remember in Viridian Forest a scene where Nurse Joy and a trainer went missing and someone "saw Dragonair and Gyarados" in there. Is that a bonus chapter at all?

had i known a water stone was in the bag after interacting with the item ball i would have done that, however that does not explain the message i get when selecting yes. and to the user who commented "Dont like it, dont play it", i never said i didnt like it. i was just making a comment on an area that i felt was overly difficult to me.

having said that, i am now at an impasse. where do i find a rocket uniform? as far as i know ive done everthing that could be done up to this point.

Go behind the buildings where Green was hiding and fight the Grunt.

Also.. a glitch in 7.6. After the Love Letter Chapter when you walk into another house ( in Flora City )the game freezes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016

Edit: it appears that creator has posted a reply i did not see. i can confirm that the message you get if you choose yes is in fact "I should evolve Poliwhirl first". i dont want to sound rude but using something like a water stone on a pokemon is in fact a form of in-game evolution. i will admit i did a little editing to make the last part of the SS Anne doable including the battle with Surge. Speaking of surge, why does his Raichu have thundershock twice in its move set?

rockmanmegaman is the creator of this hack.how can u not see who made this hack when u download it in first post.magnemite part is sure wierd and different.but its not that hard u just have to quick save thats all.

~Shy

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino
Years
Minor Bug:
I dont know why you have to use Cut in these guy if you do the game will freeze
UrvYamR.png

Edit: What do I do at the Burning Museum to rescue the little girl?

Last edited:
Years
Minor Bug:
I dont know why you have to use Cut in these guy if you do the game will freeze
UrvYamR.png

Edit: What do I do at the Burning Museum to rescue the little girl?

as of right now, there is no solution to that bug... there used to be two of those but he managed to fix the one... he has said that if he gets rid of that tree, red's sprite disappears entirely for that route..

as for the burning museum, you just nee to wander around and click on burnt rocks until something happens (hint: look near the staircase)

Years
So I have to say I LOVE this game! Thank you so much for making it.

Though I am not done with it yet, I have a question. I remember in Viridian Forest a scene where Nurse Joy and a trainer went missing and someone "saw Dragonair and Gyarados" in there. Is that a bonus chapter at all?

the dragonair and gyarados is part of the main storeyline if you play through far enough but the nurse joy and scientist and swimmer is part of "swampert X" bonus chapter! i personally love this chapter to bits!

~Shy

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino
Years
as of right now, there is no solution to that bug... there used to be two of those but he managed to fix the one... he has said that if he gets rid of that tree, red's sprite disappears entirely for that route..

as for the burning museum, you just nee to wander around and click on burnt rocks until something happens (hint: look near the staircase)
Thanks for the hint :)
damn 25 characters

Years
While attempting to get to the diglett cave i came across a random red sprite that when talked to prompted me to cut them and then prevented me from moving or even opening the start menu though it did not freeze my game, is there any way i can fix this?
Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/SK6AJKc.png

Years
some people on here are so ♥♥♥♥ing disrespectful...
rockmanmegaman has gone through so much over the past year to make this game as amazing as it is for you guys and all you ♥♥♥♥ing do is whine and complain...
seriously? no one is forcing you to play this. it's supposed to be fun. he didn't HAVE to make this for you. he chose to.
he stays up until well past 1am every day he can to work on this, because he has to work. so be appreciative or bug off

Years
I don't think we're talking about the same golems.

Golem the pokemon or gollum from like lord of the rings...because you... just...
i might be way off, but there is a lot of reference to external pop culture in this game and if gollum is in it that would make my day...
by the screen shots, it looks like the beggining of the regi's arc in pokemon emerald...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 19, 2014
Yeah, you can't continue from 6 to 7, you must start a new save file for beta 7.6. However, I promise that for Beta 8, you won't need to restart.

So does that mean if I start again with 7.6, I won't screw up the game and have to do everything from scratch in future updates? As in can I continue with the same save file for all the updates from 7.6 onwards?

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Mk one more question sadly I know this has already been answered but.... where in the HECK is HM Cut? Lol I feel like I missed it i'm in Lavender Town right now...

OH! And also the Ash Jar where do I put poor Pikachus ashes? I've tried looking around the tower but I can't seem to find a place to put this poor little guy.

Last edited:
Years
So does that mean if I start again with 7.6, I won't screw up the game and have to do everything from scratch in future updates? As in can I continue with the same save file for all the updates from 7.6 onwards?
thats exactly what it means ;)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
some people on here are so ♥♥♥♥ing disrespectful...
rockmanmegaman has gone through so much over the past year to make this game as amazing as it is for you guys and all you ♥♥♥♥ing do is whine and complain...
seriously? no one is forcing you to play this. it's supposed to be fun. he didn't HAVE to make this for you. he chose to.
he stays up until well past 1am every day he can to work on this, because he has to work. so be appreciative or bug off

Totally agree with whatever you just said.
People who boss him around to fix some minor bugs can do so in a polite manner.
Feedback is appreciated on this hack but people don't have to be so rude about it.

Back