• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Hey Aethestode, love ur hack and beta 11 is just awesome. Have finished the game and currently in the optional events.
    How to go to nanomi region and sevii region. And the orre region has a glitch.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    Hi,
    Is there a reason why the game doesn't match the screens posted in the first post (different version I suppose?)

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    In Viridan Forest, what happens to the people that disappear like Nurse Joy the swimmer, and the other guy? Its weird.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    @jornden Ivy evolves at lvl. 40

@yami foreshadowing of the Giovanni experimenting on pokemon

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    When does Bulbasaur evolve into Isvysaur?
    Thanks. Pokemon team poliwrath lv.23 bulbasaur lv. 25 pika lv. 23 snorlax lv. 15

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Hi guys, where can i get relicanth, i have searched the forum and it said i could catch 1 at route 2, but not really sure where it is xD

Ttar0914

Years
  • Hi,
    Is there a reason why the game doesn't match the screens posted in the first post (different version I suppose?)

The screenshots on the first page are from the upcoming Beta 12. The hack is getting a complete overhaul in graphics and of course in the storyline (bonus chapters included). That's why the screenshots don't match the current beta version.

first time on this hack can you say by how many % this hack is to completing ?

This game has two complete regions to play, plus two additional islands. You can play through Kanto and the Orange Archipelago. After finishing the Orange Archipelago, you can get to Mirage Island and Southern Island, while the latter is accessible by using the ship from Hoenn. You can buy tickets for Hoenn and Southern Island in Vermilion's Mart.

Hi guys, where can i get relicanth, i have searched the forum and it said i could catch 1 at route 2, but not really sure where it is xD

It's located at the Surfing Route 2 of the Orange Archipelago. Take your time, it's rare.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    really O.O have u catch one there, ppl confirm about route 2 but it's seem super duper extreme ultra rare :v, have spend 3 days with half an hour each and i still couldn't catch 1 =.=

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Things the game need:day care,battle frontier or pwt or battle marsh,4 gen 5 gen and 6 fakemons and mega evolutions need official cries(With Exception of missingno) ,if the pokemon not have original cry swap with other pokmon cry this is bad all new pokemons having the bulbasaur and 000 cry(With Exception of missingno),some pokemons abilities is wrong(what is this? Primal groundon having drought and primal kyogre having drizzle and mega rayquaza having air lock what is this?this is wrong the correct abilities is desolate land primordial sea delta stream) ,the rayquaza dont need orb to mega evolve to mega evolve needs to learn dragon ascent,the majority of 4 gen 5 gen 6 gen fakemon mega evolutions needs icons fixed and animated,and the pokemon gaia ivs evs system example:attack b- 123 indicates the color red and in butwal island having lot of sunflora in the water

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    In the cutscene where aftermath the battle of misingno i seem stuck at cutscene which it keep playing cutscene where u meet green in poke mart instead cutscene where delia goin to apologize to prof ivy how do i fix it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    hello, i believe this is my first post in this thread.

currently in orange archipelago, kinkan island. After beating team rocket that used drowzee to brainwash blue's pokemon, i dont know where to go (i think blue said go to something island, west/east to route 5), but i cant find the way. Where to go after this?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    really O.O have u catch one there, ppl confirm about route 2 but it's seem super duper extreme ultra rare :v, have spend 3 days with half an hour each and i still couldn't catch 1 =.=

Yes I caught mine on route 8 underwater but it has an extremely low rate of appreance like 1%

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Does anyone know where I can download a copy of firered? I cant have find it anywhere on google

Back