• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ COMMUNITY SUPPORTERS LOOK HERE ★ Colour Vote!

What colour would you prefer? *** ONLY SUPPORTERS MAY VOTE

• Total voters

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    I know, i was just refering to the 5 people that did vote and didnt read the page(even though it says *** ONLY SUPPORTERS MAY VOTE in the vote screen.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • Pink is not "girly" or "feminine". People need to get over that whole Gender Specific stuff. All colors are for both genders. Who ever made them Gender Specific is not very smart. But anyways, I would've voted for blue, but....I love pink more <3

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Pink is not "girly" or "feminine". People need to get over that whole Gender Specific stuff. All colors are for both genders. Who ever made them Gender Specific is not very smart. But anyways, I would've voted for blue, but....I love pink more <3
    This is along the lines of something I was just about to post so instead of taking up more space then nessecery I'll just agree with you ^^

Zet

Years
    some people are still in denial about that though :(

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I do believe Pink is a gender specific color.
    True, a lot of guys like the color pink, however; the majority of men do not like it and the Supporter color should reflect a general interest.

As I have already said, I would wear my pink user name with pride if it came down to that, but I would much rather have a cool blue or orange.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Pink is not "girly" or "feminine".

However, it commonly represents such, and no one can deny that. And some kid may not want to donate because he'll be in pink. (I'm not trying to degrade the colour or anything, just saying) Some people can't simply get over it, or "look beyond the colour". It's just how things have been going for decades. It's along the lines of appropriate colour stereotype. Pink is strongly associated with femininity, that's just how things are.

Personally, I'd like to see the supporters in blue or orange. <3 Oh god, orange. 8D! But I can't vote. :P Whatever happens, I hope supporters find a happy medium and enjoy their new (or possibly same) colour. :)

Last edited:

Kota

Years
  • I have a specific reason for blue. I do agree on the situation with the pink color. It wouldn't really be attractive to the future donators. I mean, I personally have nothing against it, but someone else would be discouraged about donating if his name was gonna be in pink. Girls would be thrilled about it because it's a pretty color. But, I think blue or orange would be fine.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I just had a talk with my dad, and he said I can donate on my birthday, or possibly even next week when I go up to his place!

Personally knowing I will be a supporter (Tier 5) I would prefer the color blue, it reflects me well. I personally don't think Pink is a feminine color, but some people can't understand that it is just another color, for me it is like a lighter orange!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I had tested out a similar pink on a different site, did not look nice so I went with blue this time.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • ^ ^ Good job Munna, I really will look forward to donating if the name is blue, I will still donate never mind the color but....I prefer blue!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I went ahead and voted for the blue. Pink was a great idea at the time, but like munna said. He tried it in other sites, and it didn't look good. I think that Pink should be a little darker. Or had a little purple...

That blue is nice though. ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    To the members who aren't community supporters - you haven't donated. Regardless of whether or not you plan to in the future, your opinions and comments aren't needed. Leave this for the supporters :<

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Orange is a really nice collor to use.
    I like orange as color so that's why I voted for orange.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I initially wanted blue, considering pink would just clash with my current profile theme, but then we'd look like mini-mods. Of course, that's not necessarily a bad thing. x3

Still voted for blue but a canary yellow would have won me over like strawberries in chocolate sauce~

Years
  • Shouldn't there be a date for this to close? Otherwise it will drag on like the other one, until someone decides to close it.

Um, can these votes from Non-Supporters be deleted? Threaten infractions, XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    So I take it the staff will be changing their colors accordingly should blue or orange be picked?

Well, I'm going for orange. As a couple others mentioned, it's probably the most gender-neutral color here and YAY S-Mod impersonation! :P

Back