• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports NBA Finals Cav's Vs Warriors

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
  • I've always wondered how many Basketball fan's are in this community... time to find out.

Cleavland and Golden State are finally going to go head to head on Friday... Who are you rooting for?

Me? Neither... I'm still salty that the Lakers suck... so yeah...

I'll just probably root for the Cleavland. XD

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I am a Cavaliers fan, so it should be obvious who I am rooting for. Going to be very tough though.

Years
  • I'm torn between LeBron bettering his case as GOAT and seeing a "Fo', fo', fo', fo'." moment from Golden State with a complete playoff sweep, though I do doubt the latter will happen, so I guess it's the Cavs this year. I did want to see history last year and got it, just not the history I was expecting to see (best season of all time with a Finals win by GSW). I instead got a historic Finals comeback and what is probably the first 70 win season in NBA history to not result in a title (haven't looked into that to confirm that, though).

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Neither. I'm a solid Boston fan and it sucks Cavs won against them.

Although I am leaning for the Cavs to win since I am an East side boy through and through

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    My Celtics were eliminated by the Cavs, so I'm not rooting for anyone. I'm just enjoying some great basketball being played...by Golden State. They're making the Cavs look like they don't even belong in the same arena as them. I also love how hard KD is playing. You can tell that the dude wants the win, and it makes me happy because he's one of my favorite players in the league right now. I still hate his move to the Dubs, but I guess it's payed off because he's going supernova right now. Poor LeBron.

CidHazard

Years
  • Is any body else bored as heck with the Playoffs and with extension the Finals?

If the GS sweeps the Cavs this would officially be the worst Finals ever...

Years
  • Is any body else bored as heck with the Playoffs and with extension the Finals?

If the GS sweeps the Cavs this would officially be the worst Finals ever...

I legit haven't bothered watching anything even when I have been free during a game. I like basketball, but the outcomes have been boring.

I do kind of want to see the Warriors pull of the sweep just to see /r/nba freak out over a "fo', fo', fo', fo'." (16-0 sweep of the playoffs) having happened.

CidHazard

Years
  • With game 4 on the horizon... Do you think it's going to be a sweep.

Lebron could still get one game... but he's got'to be exhausted both mentally and physically. His supporting cast has been freaking garbage. You expect people like Deron Williams and Kyle Korver to produce at least double digit numbers... bu they're -14 every time Lebron is off the court... so do you think they still have a chance?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I think you got your answer when both LeBron and Kyrie played incredible and we still lost.

So no. Likely a sweep.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • With game 4 on the horizon... Do you think it's going to be a sweep.

Lebron could still get one game... but he's got'to be exhausted both mentally and physically. His supporting cast has been freaking garbage. You expect people like Deron Williams and Kyle Korver to produce at least double digit numbers... bu they're -14 every time Lebron is off the court... so do you think they still have a chance?

I think you answered your own question lol. But still, when you have a big 3 of Lebron-Love-Kyrie vs Durant-Curry-Thompson, you should be competing and the games should be close.

If they don't choke like they did in Game 3, than they could steal Game 4. But I don't expect them winning any games on the road at Golden State's arena, so I'll take the Warriors in 5.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    And so, the Cavaliers may not win this series, but they have yet again denied the Warriors of a historic moment.

Sirfetch’d

Good game by the Cavs. Kyrie was on fire as was the entire team really. They definitely left everything on the court. However, the refs really made that one painful to watch. Not saying they made a difference in the outcome, but they have got to stop controlling the flow of games like that. Glad we get more basketball!

Warriors are going to take the crown in game 5 though in Oakland. IMO

Back