• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For the past idk how many years I've just change the image on my profile like.... twice and that's about it. Think since around the time Merlin BBC ended since I changed my profile a little in color to match a gif I was using.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

There we go

Alice and Discord

Maybe I'll whip an Applejack/Silverlay theme sometime

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I've had 3 different profile pics. I don't ever think about changing it when I change my theme. I haven't had a signature for a couple weeks, it just seems like such a hassle to deal with right now and I don't even know what I would make it. Maybe circles to match my avatar....hmmm.....circles....

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Ciiiiiiirclesssssss~

...I'm starting to sound like King Sombrero...er...Sombra

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Thus, the two members of the royal family performed their sneaky national mission to knock someone unconscious and stare at his butt

-

Snrrrk...

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Look, if there's one thing to know about TCTI, it's that nobody should expect to be able to come in here and just 'get' it.

It's a place where Twilight and Went can release all of their stress and weirdness that has built up during the day.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I usually prefer a pretty face over anything else. A nice butt is always good, but like Mr. Don here, I'm not a booty warrior. If I had to order it by preference, it would be face>chest>butt.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aren't we all a little weird around here.

I typed this response like three hours ago, went to advanced reply, forgot about it, and then closed the tab. one of many reasons why i hate this advanced reply/double post bull♥♥♥♥

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Quite so

So, April 4th, 11AM

MLP Season 5 premier

And the villain is...

Starlight Glimmer

Seriously? Yet ANOTHER Twilight Sparkle/Sunset Shimmer/Trixie Lulamoon clone

She's even purple like Twilight and blue like Trixie and evil like Sunset

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back