• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trouble in Paradise

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
  • Not sure what Nick's trying to do with that second vote on Twiggy. Doesn't look like mafia as he's egging people on to vote him. But then there's no fool, so why would he want to be lynched? Unless he's that guy who triggers a switch upon death, but I thought there'd be more to that role. Orrr he's using reverse psychology and actually doesn't want to be lynched...

I'll drop a rando and [Vote] Lelouch, but I'll keep an eye on the whole Nick situation.

Years
  • Trouble in Paradise

Night One

Twiggy is dead. He was the Doctor.

Rules

1. Submit lynch votes as [Vote] Name
    2. This game follows the standard 48/24 hour day/night cycle. Posting in this thread during the night phase will result in your death.
    3. Do not PM share or discuss details of this game outside of this thread (with the exception of within the Mafia's chat).
    4. You are allowed to abstain but it's not recommended.
    5. After every third day phase, some roles will be switched around.
    6. Do not continue to haunt the game if you are dead. You may post one "death post" containing no game information, but that's it.
    7. Point it out if I've forgotten something obvious that should be here lol.

Players

gimmepie as The GM

Aquacorde as ???
    Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Bardothren as an Islander
    Lelouch as ???
    Zeffy as ???
    Nightkrow as ???
    Illoebet as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Johnny as The Celebrity
    Nick Wilde as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Twiggy as The Doctor

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Oh, lovely... I think you all now know where their priorities are now. Try to make me proud, OK?

Years
  • Trouble in Paradise

Day Two

Johnny staggered out of his room in a daze, suspicious white powder covering his clothes like he'd be wandering around in a snowstorm. The Celebrity froze in horror at the sight before him, for in the hall Superjolt was lying in a pool of blood with a pitch fork sticking out the top of his head and a box of donuts jammed into his mouth.

Johnny screamed in horror, running out of the building never noticing the giggling Mamala at the door.

Superjolt is dead. He was the Cop.
    There will be a switch tonight.

Rules

1. Submit lynch votes as [Vote] Name
    2. This game follows the standard 48/24 hour day/night cycle. Posting in this thread during the night phase will result in your death.
    3. Do not PM share or discuss details of this game outside of this thread (with the exception of within the Mafia's chat).
    4. You are allowed to abstain but it's not recommended.
    5. After every third day phase, some roles will be switched around.
    6. Do not continue to haunt the game if you are dead. You may post one "death post" containing no game information, but that's it.
    7. Point it out if I've forgotten something obvious that should be here lol.

Players

gimmepie as The GM

Aquacorde as ???
    Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Bardothren as an Islander
    Lelouch as ???
    Zeffy as ???
    Nightkrow as ???
    Illoebet as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Superjolt as The Cop
    Johnny as The Celebrity
    Nick Wilde as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Twiggy as The Doctor

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Well, that was an... interesting turn of events.
    As for why I was silent day 1, well I got caught up in the whole Christmas thing and also had some irl stuff to deal with. Plus, I was more active than most anyway.

So, we have Zeffy and Nick Wilde who lynched our doc yesterday, and we also have Aquacorde, who our cop voted.

Since I don't like OMGUS votes, I wanna lynch between Aquacorde and Zeffy today. Thoughts?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • well my thought is that i literally have 0% defense or ability to prove my innocence pfft

seems a hell of a frame tho, taking sus off those who were over there stacking on top of random votes and pushing it onto me, as it is known i will always vote against the person who pointed a finger at me

Last edited:
    Years
  • B/w Zeffy and Anna?

I think zeffy are new here so they just randomly voted for someone like everyone. Yes, Superjolt voted for anna but I dunno. I find rabi more suspicious but it looks like he want to get lynched. There is plenty of time so I want to hear other people first....

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'm not new here (lol), but I random voted Twiggy. I usually random vote the person that random voted me on d1 unless evidence shows otherwise. Anyway, I know this isn't much of a defense but honestly if you lynch me then I've got nothing against everyone since a) there's no other lead to follow (except for Nick Wilde, who actually voted Twiggy on top of my random vote) and b) there's going to be a switch tonight anyway, so our current roles might not mean shit anymore.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Well no-one's talking any more so there's no point waiting for something to discuss. Nick's the best case we have atm, so I'll [Vote] Nick Wilde. I'm still a bit iffy about it because he was daring us to vote for him, but like I said it could be reverse psychology. Besides, I don't really see Zeffy as scum for random voting Twiggy, and I doubt the cop found a maf on the first night, so Superjolt's vote on Anna doesn't make Anna scum either, so I got no other leads. :/

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Well, the chance of the cop finding scum on night 0 is not high, but it certainly isn't negligible either.
    Superjolt was the second to place a vote yesterday, and he did so shortly after the first vote was made. The way I see it, he could have gotten a scum result and really wanted to show it. So he would want to vote right away, right? But he didn't want to make it too obvious at the same time, hence he voted second.
    Also, don't forget that he was killed last night. Why would the mafia kill Superjolt specifically? The only thing they had against him was his vote.

[Vote] Aquacorde

Given the lack of talking in this game, I'll stick to this vote. My reasoning feels good based on what we have so far.

Years
  • I don't want to vote Nick because he really want to get himself lynched I dunno why but
    [vote] Nick Wilde
    He looks more suspicious than Anna..

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    the cop had a 1/15 chance of finding a mafia on the first night, and i really think Alex Kaz is being overly critical of what might be a random vote as well. i also think stacking votes on top of a random vote on day 1 is so obviously scum that rabi might either be bluffing a townie role, or he's just trying to mess with everyone else.

either way we're down 3 islanders at this point and even if we stop making mistakes we're still on very dangerous grounds of losing due to the lack of a cop and a doctor, unless those roles appear again after the switch. (attn gp: is this something you can answer? :p)

[Vote] Nick Wilde

Back