• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game(s) would you like to see Remastered?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • If you could have a game Remastered for current gen consoles (PS4, Xbox One, Switch) what games would you like to see and why?

For me - and I understand it came back on the Wii U - I?d love to see Wind Waker on the Switch. As a kid I poured hours upon hours of my youth into that game and if I could take it on the go with me, that would be a dream come true. If DK Tropical Freeze and Pokken Tournament was put on the Switch, than maybe there?s hope for Wind Waker!

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I think games that already hold up well like Wind Waker do not need remastering. Hell I'd take the gamecube version over the Wii U one anyday.

TY

Give me a Tib Sun remaster and ill be happy for the rest of my life

oh wait its EA probably comes out on mobile

Years
  • I wish they?d re-release WWHD/TPHD on the Switch.

However, if we?re choosing something that hasn?t been remastered in ages - I?d love to see a remastered version of Link?s Awakening. Still 2D or 2.5D like ALBW. That, or OoA/OoS.

I also would love a remastered version of The Sims 2 without all the glitches but that?s just not realistic

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I wish they?d re-release WWHD/TPHD on the Switch.

However, if we?re choosing something that hasn?t been remastered in ages - I?d love to see a remastered version of Link?s Awakening. Still 2D or 2.5D like ALBW. That, or OoA/OoS.

I also would love a remastered version of The Sims 2 without all the glitches but that?s just not realistic

Never played it, but The Sims 2 was super glitchy?

Years
  • Never played it, but The Sims 2 was super glitchy?

Yeah. Sims 2 for PC has arguably some of the best game play [genetics, chance cards, sims feel more alive, etc] of the franchise, but is super glitchy as a result. If you do not take proper precautions [with mods], your entire neighborhood/game can get corrupted and you?ll have to reinstall it. More info here. As a result, I try not to play it.

Years
  • The Legend of Dragoon

Because I liked that game, but I didn't get a chance to play it until just a few years back - and while I would have thought the graphics were pretty good when I was younger, now they just look dated (and didn't look that great on my TV). So if I could have that game with updated graphics? Ohh yeah.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Diablo 2. They've already done Starcraft1 and rumored to be doing Warcraft 3 right now so its odd that they're not doing their signature RPG game of that era(and don't give me it has a sequel argument either).

As for other games I'd be interested in seeing remastered:

C&C 1, C&C 2(Tiberian Sun)
    X-Wing
    Tie Fighter
    Tecmo Bowl <- only NES game I'd love to see on a modern system
    Starbound 2 <- more finished and remastered for a modern system. I played its predecessor religiously as my first 4e game(even before Civ).

Years
  • Age of Empires 2 - i think the game scene is starved for good competitive RTS in the medieval setting.

Last edited:
    Back