• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Just ask something pls

Years
  • I've seen you occasionally post in the fangames section of the Discord server, usually with maps. They're usually pretty well put together and look super natural tbh. Kudos kudos.

Are you like working on a rom hack/fan game? Or are you just polishing your skills?

Years
  • I've seen you occasionally post in the fangames section of the Discord server, usually with maps. They're usually pretty well put together and look super natural tbh. Kudos kudos.

Are you like working on a rom hack/fan game? Or are you just polishing your skills?

ohhhh, nice question. Indeed I'm working on a ROM hack, you'll find out soon TM haha

Years
  • favorite character from the pok?mon anime? :>
    ...on that note, what do you think of lillie in the series? i must know!

ohhhh, nice question too! If you mean my favorite character from all seasons I would say Ash but it's too mainstream :p So I'm going to say Brock. However my favorite character from SM anime is probably Kiawe. If you asked me the same question about Lillie before some months ago, I would say she was disappointing because of her lack of development, not being able to touch Pokemon etc. HOWEVER, I think she is awesome, one of the best female characters in Pokemon Anime (if not the best). Her development was just outstanding, I really like her!

Years
  • ohhhh, nice question too! If you mean my favorite character from all seasons I would say Ash but it's too mainstream :p So I'm going to say Brock. However my favorite character from SM anime is probably Kiawe. If you asked me the same question about Lillie before some months ago, I would say she was disappointing because of her lack of development, not being able to touch Pokemon etc. HOWEVER, I think she is awesome, one of the best female characters in Pokemon Anime (if not the best). Her development was just outstanding, I really like her!

Um you might've just sold me on starting the Pokemon Anime again. I think I'll start up the SuMo arc on Monday!
    Thank goodness I already have a list of what eps to watch/skip :'D

Who is your least favorite Traveling companion for Ash? Who is the worst (if they're different)?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Should Ash catch Eevee and if so, should he evolve it(and into what)? Ash meets Zeraora and a trainer that looks suspiciously like Tobias(many of whom have coined Tobias' Alolan variant). Do you think Ash will lose the Alolan League and to whom?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Um you might've just sold me on starting the Pokemon Anime again. I think I'll start up the SuMo arc on Monday!
    Thank goodness I already have a list of what eps to watch/skip :'D

Who is your least favorite Traveling companion for Ash? Who is the worst (if they're different)?

My least favorite was Iris while I think the worst was Max haha. And yeah you're good you have this list, tell me your thoughts if you watch it!

Should Ash catch Eevee and if so, should he evolve it(and into what)? Ash meets Zeraora and a trainer that looks suspiciously like Tobias(many of whom have coined Tobias' Alolan variant). Do you think Ash will lose the Alolan League and to whom?

You just asked me what I'm thinking these days haha. First of all, I want Ash to catch Eevee. Second, I'm pretty sure the only time Ash caught a pokemon that belongs to a previous region was Gligar and that happened because of its new gen 4 evolution (Actually it happened with Aipom too although it evolved next season). Also, this guy indeed looks like Alolan Tobias lol, I can see him sweeping his entire team again, and I think he will lose the Alolan League but I can't think to whom since some new faces appeared now including this guy and Hau.

Years
  • What are you studying atm/how's that going?

Right now I'm in the 3rd semester. I'm studying geography and I have some interesting classes this semester like Ecology, City Planning, and GIS (Geographic Information Systems). It's going pretty good. I love my uni so far and next semester I'm going to choose 2 professions!

Back